still riding - Arctic Cat Prowler Forums: Prowler UTV Forum
Off-Topic Discussions Sit back and relax with your fellow members.
Please note, post count does not increment in this forum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-18-2013, 05:41 PM Thread Starter
de3
Loyal Member

still riding

How many members are still riding there prowlers in this record heat.

2015 A/C Sport,With a few add ons..........
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-18-2013, 05:52 PM
Lifetime Member

I was planning on putting a heater in it ,but know I think I have to do an airconditioning system first..................

2012 prowler xtx custom doors ,bumpers ,lightbar,windshield.rollcage ,stereo,5000lb winch,28"wsamp lites ,1 1/2"wheel spacers.custom graphics,custom rear roll bar,factory fender flares cb radio ltz hoodscoop ac soft top and rear window,ac aluminium skidplates,temp and volt guage ,2"lift kit and sti beadlock wheels
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-18-2013, 06:14 PM

I was riding today! Weather don't stop me. Unless I'm stuck!

2013 Arctic Cat Xtz 1000 - Glass Windshield, Wiper Kit, Roof, Radio, Winch, V Bag, And Yutrax No Drill Rumble Seat
2007 Suzuki Sv1000s - Stock Vigor Blue Metallic
1999 Honda 300 4x4 - Wiseco Bbk, H/L Clutch Kit, Gearless Locker, Disc Brake Conversion, Lift Kit, and 18" Snorkel, Sitting on 28" Itp 589s With C Series Wheels

Name - Chaz

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-18-2013, 07:45 PM Thread Starter
de3
Loyal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cClark06 View Post
I was riding today! Weather don't stop me. Unless I'm stuck!
Thats the prowler dedication Chaz.

post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-18-2013, 09:01 PM
Lifetime Member

Garage
Driving it tonight, the heat doesn't bother me either but I can't say they're long rides just running around town.

'07 Prowler 650 H1 XT, L.E.D. stop/turn signals, Summit Racing heater, AC winch, AC windshield, soft cab & doors, 6' Eagle Plow, oil gauge, Maxxis MT-762 truck tires, AC Fender Flares, E-Brake alarm, Yutrax UTV Jump Seat, Dynatek CDI
Missouri Mike

Last edited by mlh1962; 07-18-2013 at 09:56 PM.
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-19-2013, 04:19 AM
Administrator

Been riding the trails in Michigan's Upper Peninsula, high 90's and humidity to match. Trails are all under shade. Been great riding. Heat shields, and insulation are worth the effort.

2009 700EFI XTX, , AC Winch, 2010 Dust Shield EPI Sport Utility Clutch Kit , Street Legal, Cage chopped 2 ", Aluminum Diamond Plate Trim, Relocated Factory Bladders with covers, 5 Pt. Harness installed, Bed Tiedown System, Scat Pro-Car Seats, Secondary Battery installed, Oil Pressure, Oil/CVT Temperature, Volt Meter & Water Temp Gauges installed with Dash Plate, Bighorns, ITP Black 212 Wheels. Tonneau cover. 750 Big Bore Kit, Web Cam, and Rocker Arms.

Either - Dick or RD
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-19-2013, 05:41 AM Thread Starter
de3
Loyal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairmont79 View Post
Been riding the trails in Michigan's Upper Peninsula, high 90's and humidity to match. Trails are all under shade. Been great riding. Heat shields, and insulation are worth the effort.
Great news RD.

post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-19-2013, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by de3 View Post
Thats the prowler dedication Chaz.
Game warden pulled my girlfriend and I over last night and wrote her a ticket, he was a total dick and let another atv go by and acted like he went after them and they even had a cooler strapped to back. And he let them go. He doesn't know who I am but I know he is.... Still wish I woulda been driving the Z and not the gf. Also he waited till we was in his jurisdiction to do it. He passed us turned around and followed us for nearly 3/4 a miles. Before he pulled us off. Complete jerk he was! But I rode it back from my place to my parents where it's parked. Which is 26 miles one way. He can make my day shitty but not even he can stop me!

I have nothing for an individual that can't respect an individual or a couple that it just out trying to enjoy their evening. Especially when they had no alcohol and wasn't dring like an idiot. And it was noticeable that they wasn't put trying to cause problem.

This goes on to back my reasons that laws are implace for idiots who have no common seance and are enforced by ppl that are eith power hungry or by the same idiots that needed them put in place for.

It's truly sad that happiness is being justified as a crime. And I work for Ohio department of corrections. Sad that I cand stand the ppl that I work on the same level for. I'm the one that faces the real problems where I go watch 2500 of the worst ppl in the state with no guns or anything. And a guy with a gun wants to be a power tripper. That is a person with no happiness in life.

I think he was just up set cause he didn't own a PROWLER! LMAO!!!!

2013 Arctic Cat Xtz 1000 - Glass Windshield, Wiper Kit, Roof, Radio, Winch, V Bag, And Yutrax No Drill Rumble Seat
1999 Honda 300 4x4 - Wiseco Bbk, H/L Clutch Kit, Gearless Locker, Disc Brake Conversion, Lift Kit, and 18" Snorkel, Sitting on 28" Itp 589s With C Series Wheels

Name - Chaz
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-19-2013, 02:28 PM Thread Starter
de3
Loyal Member

Thats what is was chaz he didn't own a prowler LOL,what did he write you up for,did you tell him where you worked.I think the game warden has as much authority as a state trooper,I am I right.

Last edited by de3; 07-19-2013 at 02:33 PM.
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-19-2013, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by de3 View Post
Thats what is was chaz he didn't own a prowler LOL,what did he write you up for,did you tell him where you worked.I think the game warden has as much authority as a state trooper,I am I right.
I know a actual park ranger can tell a statey to go get bent, if there is a scrimp scene on a state route on outside of a state park. Not sure about a wild life officer. He mumbled something about jurisdiction on roads running to the wildlife areas.

So I'm assuming that's why he followed us to the dirt road going between the wildlife area in which he pulled us over...

He wrote her up for no registration. Which is a 10 dollar fine plus court costs as usual which comes out to be 95 dollars. And told me I was lucky I wasn't driving be cause I supposedly had an additude.

When he told me you don't even have a mirror. And I pointed to my mirror and said sir it's factory installed. Continued to tell me that it was unsafe because I didn't have belts and I said sir yes I do. And they are also factory installed and showed him. then he got hungry and started complaining about my tires saying they were for offload use only and they was not adequate for the dirt road I was on. Then he said I didn't have insurance and proved my insurance coverage to him.

His own ignorance got in the way and he for got his own professionalism. Just as many of guys may have seen the another officer lose his temper at the DUI check point. On the 4th to the law student. In my case it wasn't as bad but it was enough to piss me off before he let us go 30 mins later. My work in the correctional field I know the professionalism that was is suppose to carry. And he was quite out of line as well as my girlfriend who works for DHHR in WV. And we both agreed he was very unprofessional. Over the years I've only heard stories of how arrogant Our game warden (Brian E. Baker of Belmont County) was. And he sure did prove it last night.

Name - Chaz
Sponsored Links
Advertisement