Win a Set of MB 11 Wheels from Discount Tire" - Arctic Cat Prowler Forums: Prowler UTV Forum
Prowlertalk Help Desk Got ideas on how to improve the site or having problems on the site? We'd like to hear about them.

2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-22-2015, 11:39 AM Thread Starter
Loyal Member

Win a Set of MB 11 Wheels from Discount Tire"

so how are the rank and file members supposed to post on the thread for the "free set of rims" when all members are restricted from posting in that thread and ONLY staff and Administrators/Moderators are able to post on that whole forum ... hummmm

seems silly to invite members to post for a free set of rims when no one can post there.

name is Gary or hey you if ya forget

2009 Prowler XTZ , couple things added here and there
'83 CJ7 / SBC + whole lot added here and there
'01 Dodge / Cummins / Dually, a ton of stuff added here and there

INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE NEWBIES ...
1. Bring in a good load of firewood for the pit
2. start the morning coffee , strong but not burnt / boiled down , IMPORTANT start it early as many of us old farts get up early !!
3. sit a spell and swap some lies with the best of us
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-23-2015, 11:00 AM Thread Starter
Loyal Member

TTT

YO Admin , you seeing this ?

2. start the morning coffee , strong but not burnt / boiled down , IMPORTANT start it early as many of us old farts get up early !!
post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-23-2015, 04:43 PM
Lifetime Member

Garage
I just checked the thread and it says "Thread is open: users can post in this thread", I'm not sure what else to check. Have you tried to post on it today?

http://www.prowlertalk.net/forums/pr...ount-tire.html
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	75
Size:	40.6 KB
ID:	32794  

'07 Prowler 650 H1 XT, L.E.D. stop/turn signals, Summit Racing heater, AC winch, AC windshield, soft cab & doors, 6' Eagle Plow, oil gauge, Maxxis MT-762 truck tires, AC Fender Flares, E-Brake alarm, Yutrax UTV Jump Seat, Dynatek CDI
Missouri Mike

post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-23-2015, 06:52 PM Thread Starter
Loyal Member

I'll try again in a minute

ON EDIT ... here is what I /we see when we try to reply

"GTroyer, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."
TBird likes this.

post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-23-2015, 07:46 PM
Lifetime Member

Garage
Above my pay grade, hopefully someone knows what needs to be done.

'07 Prowler 650 H1 XT, L.E.D. stop/turn signals, Summit Racing heater, AC winch, AC windshield, soft cab & doors, 6' Eagle Plow, oil gauge, Maxxis MT-762 truck tires, AC Fender Flares, E-Brake alarm, Yutrax UTV Jump Seat, Dynatek CDI
Missouri Mike
post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-24-2015, 03:54 AM

I clicked on the reply button also and got the same results...Sure could use a new set of wheels...

vBulletin Message
Diesel Racer, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Tim

2010 A/C XTZ with some "Stuff" SOLD
But still here everyday to contribute to the cause
post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-24-2015, 10:15 AM
de3
Loyal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel Racer View Post
I clicked on the reply button also and got the same results...Sure could use a new set of wheels...

vBulletin Message
Diesel Racer, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I just sent the admin a message......

2015 A/C Sport,With a few add ons..........
post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-24-2015, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTroyer View Post
I'll try again in a minute

ON EDIT ... here is what I /we see when we try to reply

"GTroyer, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."
....I am getting the same message, except with my name on it instead of yours. I would like to enter as well. I sent a private message to VS Jeff on 4/16 on how to find member lists and never got a response either. Anybody help?

2010 Prowler 700 XTX, AC top and rear dust shield, Moose folding windshield, 3000 lb. winch
post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-24-2015, 04:55 PM
Lifetime Member

Garage
I have and entry ready but waiting to make sure everyone else gets a chance, hopefully they'll get it figured soon.

Missouri Mike
post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-24-2015, 09:13 PM Thread Starter
Loyal Member

BTW .. this isn't the first time I have "notified" the Admin about the forum he is posting under/in ... it hasn't changed

either he is TOO BUSY or really don't give a crap not sure which , the last time I sent an email or PM [don't remember which] it was over 6 months ago maybe a year]

Sponsored Links
Advertisement