Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

Get a Taste of ATV Riding with a Guided Tour

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  mlh1962 
#1 ·

If you spend the majority of your time in a big city, you can feel claustrophobic every now and then. The city itself may be vast, but you are often stuck in traffic or sitting in an office all day working. ATV riding can seem like a world away, but it doesn’t have to be.

While big city living isn’t always conducive to ATV ownership (not much ATV storage in most condos), renting a machine or going on a guided tour can be a more practical and affordable way to get out and ride. Of course, not every city is close to ATV touringoperators, but if you happen to live near Toronto,Ontario, you are in luck as you can go north or east of the city and find several outfitters ready and willing to help get you riding within a reasonably short drive.

One of the most experienced ATV tour companies I know of anywhere is Bear Claw Tours, which is located just two hours north of Toronto in Seguin, Ontario and has been in business since 2001. I called up Bear Claw Tours a booked a spring tour a couple weeks ago. My photographer, Jason Colston, had never been on an ATV before, so this was an ideal way to introduce him to off-road fun...
Read more about Get a Taste of ATV Riding with a Guided Tour at ATV.com.

See less See more
#2 ·
That's the kind of guided tour that sounds like fun! Not just one that says "look at the view" but can challenge new riders so they can see how enjoyable ATV's and trail riding can be.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.