Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

crown king ride 3-4-11

7K views 25 replies 8 participants last post by  zticket 
#1 ·
was at crown king yesterday had a blast i try to make it once a month if i can find the time. you always have to stop in cleator and have a beer with buck. awesome weather. a little muddy and some snow still up there highly recomended to everyone im always down to go. this trip i had some friends with me and we went up the bumble bee way, the back way around pleasent is getting easier to there starting to grade most all of it due to vehicle roll overs :mad: .... here some picture i wanted to share.

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
A couple of us will be up there tomorrow.

#6 ·
you can camp in crown king a mile or two from the saloon, its beautiful up there. i will deffinitly let you know GodIsgood the next time im planning on going, jose5091 i would love to go tomorrrow too, but i have obligations with the wife.... take pictures and post some pictures when you get back.

#10 ·
assumng no accidents or malfunctions - how long does it take to come up from behind Lake Pleasant - I have never done it?

if it still takes all day - then there wouldnt be time for sight seeing or bbq or drinking or sacrificing virgins [cant find one of those in CK anyway]

#14 ·
I've made the acquaintance and friendship of a 5th generation CK frontiersman whose family bought their land right after the civil war. They have a beautiful rustic cabin just below the very top of towers mtn - where all the radio/relay towers are. Awesome 360 degree view of the valley and Prescott....

yall could start up the back way [early], or did a less strenuous ride outta bumblebee... meet me in CK where we could bend some elbows and pitch some shoes - then cruise up to Doug's homested, via the little-known grave yard.... Doug proudly flies his "dont tread on me" flag and has a shooting range off his front porch where he lets me shoot up targets.

some of those hard-to-find but historically significant mines are within a few miles of his cabin.

sound fun?

#18 ·
i would love to go on that ride with all of you guys but i think i just went on my last ride to ck for a wile. dont worry the cats fine were gettin ready to have a baby in a couple of weeks... super stoked on that i alrady have a matching car seat for the prowler

#19 ·
Did I see your Prowler for sale?

#22 ·
WOW I saw one that looked like yours on Craigslist Sorry.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.