KUDOS to Discount Tire Direct re. Pit Bull Rockers - Arctic Cat Prowler Forums: Prowler UTV Forum
Vendor / Member Feedback Share past experiences you've had with vendors or members.
Verification / proof will be requested on all negative feedback.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 08-11-2010, 06:45 AM Thread Starter
Loyal Member

KUDOS to Discount Tire Direct re. Pit Bull Rockers

well the past few weeks I have been putting on a bunch of miles in the A/C XTZ with my new Pit Bull Rocker Ubers ... well on a very dusty ride in St. Maries, Id. area I hit a BIG rock and damaged beyond repair one of my brand new tires .. I'm very busy right now with visitors and e-mailed Chad at Discount Tire Direct and ask what the warranty is [just hoping for something . kinda knowing better] Chad sent an e-mail back saying there wasn't any warranty BUTTTT Discount Tire stands behind their customers and is sending me a new tire free of charge [including shipping] ... WOW great customer service and just wanted to say so to our guys for consideration of a great source for tires .. BTW Chad is a member on ATV Nation and gives very good prices to ATVers.

I'll be able to get the tire mounted in time for my 10 day wilderness ride in a couple weeks

these Rocker Ubers are the cats PJ's as to my ride area tire needs ... took on some stuff the quad guys were having a tuff time with with ease .... even showed many quad riders that a SxS will go most anywhere they will size be damned .. my new XTZ has some real rash and roof rash now LOL

name is Gary or hey you if ya forget

2009 Prowler XTZ , couple things added here and there
'83 CJ7 / SBC + whole lot added here and there
'01 Dodge / Cummins / Dually, a ton of stuff added here and there

INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE NEWBIES ...
1. Bring in a good load of firewood for the pit
2. start the morning coffee , strong but not burnt / boiled down , IMPORTANT start it early as many of us old farts get up early !!
3. sit a spell and swap some lies with the best of us
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 08-11-2010, 07:24 AM

i have always had great service with discount tire. They def go the extra mile. I bought some 20 inch KMC XD wheels from them...one broke after about 2 months, they called the factory, its the only one they had ever seen broken..it was replaced and mounted that day. I dont think there is a better tire dealer to buy from. Split

Prowler 1k - "El Diablo Del Gato"
dude..it rocks...
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 08-11-2010, 08:08 AM
Loyal Member

Ive been buying my tires from Discount tire for 14 years, GREAT Company!

2009 Prowler 700 XTX Walker Evans Shocks,STI Roctane 27/9/14 and 27/11/14 tires,Warn skid plates,Ridgid Ind Prerunner Cage,Home made spare tire carrier,Hids high and low beams,1.5 inch wheel spacers,E Brake Alarm, Rear diff vent mod Etc. NO TURF SAVER!

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 08-11-2010, 11:05 AM
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTroyer View Post
well the past few weeks I have been putting on a bunch of miles in the A/C XTZ with my new Pit Bull Rocker Ubers ... well on a very dusty ride in St. Maries, Id. area I hit a BIG rock and damaged beyond repair one of my brand new tires .. I'm very busy right now with visitors and e-mailed Chad at Discount Tire Direct and ask what the warranty is [just hoping for something . kinda knowing better] Chad sent an e-mail back saying there wasn't any warranty BUTTTT Discount Tire stands behind their customers and is sending me a new tire free of charge [including shipping] ... WOW great customer service and just wanted to say so to our guys for consideration of a great source for tires .. BTW Chad is a member on ATV Nation and gives very good prices to ATVers.

I'll be able to get the tire mounted in time for my 10 day wilderness ride in a couple weeks

these Rocker Ubers are the cats PJ's as to my ride area tire needs ... took on some stuff the quad guys were having a tuff time with with ease .... even showed many quad riders that a SxS will go most anywhere they will size be damned .. my new XTZ has some real rash and roof rash now LOL
Great story Gary, We need to invite Chad to become a member of our PROWLER NATION.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

SETH
TEAM PROWLER NATION
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 08-11-2010, 12:02 PM
Lifetime Member

What a great company!!!

http://utvweekly.com/index.php/2009/11/ricks-arctic-cat-prowler-1000/
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 08-11-2010, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desertcat View Post
Great story Gary, We need to invite Chad to become a member of our PROWLER NATION.
Well Desertcat.....Here I am!! Hopefully I can be of service to you guys...I don't have a Prowler (I have one of those "other" sidexsides)...I know, I know..let me have it

Anyhow, I do know a little more about tires....so please feel free to hit me up with any kinds of questions, inquiries you may have regarding tires...Truck, car, trailer, ATV/UTV or whatever and I'll do my best to help ya out.....
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 08-11-2010, 04:24 PM
Loyal Member

Welcome aboard! How much would 1 26 11 14 Maxxis Big Horn be? Not a 2.0 Thanks

2009 Prowler 700 XTX Walker Evans Shocks,STI Roctane 27/9/14 and 27/11/14 tires,Warn skid plates,Ridgid Ind Prerunner Cage,Home made spare tire carrier,Hids high and low beams,1.5 inch wheel spacers,E Brake Alarm, Rear diff vent mod Etc. NO TURF SAVER!
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 08-11-2010, 04:34 PM
Jounior Member

We all get flats

Welcome aboard, any side by side rider is OK by me. each one has its strong points and its weak points and they all break down and we sure as hell all get flats. so good to see ya friend.
And KUDOS to Discount tire, yeah been buying there for years, great service.
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 08-11-2010, 04:36 PM
Loyal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by coloavfan View Post
Well Desertcat.....Here I am!! Hopefully I can be of service to you guys...I don't have a Prowler (I have one of those "other" sidexsides)...I know, I know..let me have it

Anyhow, I do know a little more about tires....so please feel free to hit me up with any kinds of questions, inquiries you may have regarding tires...Truck, car, trailer, ATV/UTV or whatever and I'll do my best to help ya out.....
Welcome aboard. Do you work at Direct? Thanks for taking care of one of our members.
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 08-11-2010, 10:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by joes5091 View Post
Welcome aboard! How much would 1 26 11 14 Maxxis Big Horn be? Not a 2.0 Thanks
Well, I'm not exactly sure....(I'm not in the office) but no more than $100....I probably have one in stock....I'm headed to PA tomorrow for the Fisher's ATV Reunion and will be back in the office next Tuesday...If you need to get one before that shoot me a PM with your phone number and I'll have one of the guys get in touch with ya and get it taken care of....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement