KUDOS to Discount Tire Direct re. Pit Bull Rockers - Arctic Cat Prowler Forums: Prowler UTV Forum
Vendor / Member Feedback Share past experiences you've had with vendors or members.
Verification / proof will be requested on all negative feedback.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 08-11-2010, 06:45 AM Thread Starter
Loyal Member
 
GTroyer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Reno/Sparks ,Nv.
Posts: 3,289
 
KUDOS to Discount Tire Direct re. Pit Bull Rockers

well the past few weeks I have been putting on a bunch of miles in the A/C XTZ with my new Pit Bull Rocker Ubers ... well on a very dusty ride in St. Maries, Id. area I hit a BIG rock and damaged beyond repair one of my brand new tires .. I'm very busy right now with visitors and e-mailed Chad at Discount Tire Direct and ask what the warranty is [just hoping for something . kinda knowing better] Chad sent an e-mail back saying there wasn't any warranty BUTTTT Discount Tire stands behind their customers and is sending me a new tire free of charge [including shipping] ... WOW great customer service and just wanted to say so to our guys for consideration of a great source for tires .. BTW Chad is a member on ATV Nation and gives very good prices to ATVers.

I'll be able to get the tire mounted in time for my 10 day wilderness ride in a couple weeks

these Rocker Ubers are the cats PJ's as to my ride area tire needs ... took on some stuff the quad guys were having a tuff time with with ease .... even showed many quad riders that a SxS will go most anywhere they will size be damned .. my new XTZ has some real rash and roof rash now LOL

name is Gary or hey you if ya forget

2009 Prowler XTZ , couple things added here and there
'83 CJ7 / SBC + whole lot added here and there
'01 Dodge / Cummins / Dually, a ton of stuff added here and there

INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE NEWBIES ...
1. Bring in a good load of firewood for the pit
2. start the morning coffee , strong but not burnt / boiled down , IMPORTANT start it early as many of us old farts get up early !!
3. sit a spell and swap some lies with the best of us
GTroyer is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 08-11-2010, 07:24 AM
Senior Member
 
Split's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Buckeye AZ aka FarEastLO
Posts: 861
 
i have always had great service with discount tire. They def go the extra mile. I bought some 20 inch KMC XD wheels from them...one broke after about 2 months, they called the factory, its the only one they had ever seen broken..it was replaced and mounted that day. I dont think there is a better tire dealer to buy from. Split

Prowler 1k - "El Diablo Del Gato"
dude..it rocks...
Split is offline  
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 08-11-2010, 08:08 AM
Loyal Member
 
Joes5091's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Waddell/Surprise. AZ
Posts: 2,681
 
Ive been buying my tires from Discount tire for 14 years, GREAT Company!

2009 Prowler 700 XTX Walker Evans Shocks,STI Roctane 27/9/14 and 27/11/14 tires,Warn skid plates,Ridgid Ind Prerunner Cage,Home made spare tire carrier,Hids high and low beams,1.5 inch wheel spacers,E Brake Alarm, Rear diff vent mod Etc. NO TURF SAVER!
Joes5091 is offline  
 
post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 08-11-2010, 11:05 AM
Founding Member
 
Desertcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Arizona
Posts: 3,867
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTroyer View Post
well the past few weeks I have been putting on a bunch of miles in the A/C XTZ with my new Pit Bull Rocker Ubers ... well on a very dusty ride in St. Maries, Id. area I hit a BIG rock and damaged beyond repair one of my brand new tires .. I'm very busy right now with visitors and e-mailed Chad at Discount Tire Direct and ask what the warranty is [just hoping for something . kinda knowing better] Chad sent an e-mail back saying there wasn't any warranty BUTTTT Discount Tire stands behind their customers and is sending me a new tire free of charge [including shipping] ... WOW great customer service and just wanted to say so to our guys for consideration of a great source for tires .. BTW Chad is a member on ATV Nation and gives very good prices to ATVers.

I'll be able to get the tire mounted in time for my 10 day wilderness ride in a couple weeks

these Rocker Ubers are the cats PJ's as to my ride area tire needs ... took on some stuff the quad guys were having a tuff time with with ease .... even showed many quad riders that a SxS will go most anywhere they will size be damned .. my new XTZ has some real rash and roof rash now LOL
Great story Gary, We need to invite Chad to become a member of our PROWLER NATION.



100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

SETH
TEAM PROWLER NATION
Desertcat is offline  
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 08-11-2010, 12:02 PM
Lifetime Member
 
GlamisProwler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Oc
Posts: 1,603
 
What a great company!!!

http://utvweekly.com/index.php/2009/11/ricks-arctic-cat-prowler-1000/
GlamisProwler is offline  
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 08-11-2010, 03:12 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 5
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desertcat View Post
Great story Gary, We need to invite Chad to become a member of our PROWLER NATION.
Well Desertcat.....Here I am!! Hopefully I can be of service to you guys...I don't have a Prowler (I have one of those "other" sidexsides)...I know, I know..let me have it

Anyhow, I do know a little more about tires....so please feel free to hit me up with any kinds of questions, inquiries you may have regarding tires...Truck, car, trailer, ATV/UTV or whatever and I'll do my best to help ya out.....
coloavfan is offline  
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 08-11-2010, 04:24 PM
Loyal Member
 
Joes5091's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Waddell/Surprise. AZ
Posts: 2,681
 
Welcome aboard! How much would 1 26 11 14 Maxxis Big Horn be? Not a 2.0 Thanks

2009 Prowler 700 XTX Walker Evans Shocks,STI Roctane 27/9/14 and 27/11/14 tires,Warn skid plates,Ridgid Ind Prerunner Cage,Home made spare tire carrier,Hids high and low beams,1.5 inch wheel spacers,E Brake Alarm, Rear diff vent mod Etc. NO TURF SAVER!
Joes5091 is offline  
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 08-11-2010, 04:34 PM
Jounior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 192
 
We all get flats

Welcome aboard, any side by side rider is OK by me. each one has its strong points and its weak points and they all break down and we sure as hell all get flats. so good to see ya friend.
And KUDOS to Discount tire, yeah been buying there for years, great service.
Hollon is offline  
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 08-11-2010, 04:36 PM
Loyal Member
 
flying121's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 2,390
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by coloavfan View Post
Well Desertcat.....Here I am!! Hopefully I can be of service to you guys...I don't have a Prowler (I have one of those "other" sidexsides)...I know, I know..let me have it

Anyhow, I do know a little more about tires....so please feel free to hit me up with any kinds of questions, inquiries you may have regarding tires...Truck, car, trailer, ATV/UTV or whatever and I'll do my best to help ya out.....
Welcome aboard. Do you work at Direct? Thanks for taking care of one of our members.
flying121 is offline  
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 08-11-2010, 10:49 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 5
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by joes5091 View Post
Welcome aboard! How much would 1 26 11 14 Maxxis Big Horn be? Not a 2.0 Thanks
Well, I'm not exactly sure....(I'm not in the office) but no more than $100....I probably have one in stock....I'm headed to PA tomorrow for the Fisher's ATV Reunion and will be back in the office next Tuesday...If you need to get one before that shoot me a PM with your phone number and I'll have one of the guys get in touch with ya and get it taken care of....
coloavfan is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Arctic Cat Prowler Forums: Prowler UTV Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome
 


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73