2010 Rally On The Rocks Moab Photos - Arctic Cat Prowler Forums: Prowler UTV Forum
Western Region The Western Region includes the following States:

Alaska, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Washington, and Wyoming.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 26 (permalink) Old 05-17-2010, 11:46 AM Thread Starter
Founding Member

2010 Rally On The Rocks Moab Photos

Well, I'm back from Rally On The Rocks, and I must say, it was an awesome event. Arctic Cat was one of the main sponsors of the event and had lots of fun in store for any Prowler owner that showed up. With guided trail rides led by Dean Bulloch, 7 time World Champion Rock Crawler (he's also an Arctic Cat dealer in Utah).
I arrived Tuesday and started setting up my booth and then helped Arctic Cat get their's set up on Wednesday. Bright and early Thursday morning, all the Arctic Cat owners and a few of the Reps met up with Dean Bulloch, we headed out trailering our machines to a trail called Poison Spyder. I highly recommend this trail to anyone visiting Moab.

After a quick briefing by Dean, we headed out..

All the Kitties lined up on the trail

Dean demostrating how to climb stair step ledges

front tires lifting off the ground became common place, by the end of the day, it was natural to have a tire in the air...

On day one, there was alot of assisting going on... by day two, no one needed anymore..

Me climbing up a ledge with a shop Prowler...Proper technic as taught by Dean, one foot on the gas, one on the brake. Stops wheelspin and keeps things smooth...

OOPS!!!Hang on, it's going for a ride...

The aftermath...

Arctic Cat Prowler Desert Race XTZ: ITP BajaCross tires on ITP Beadlocks, Beard Super TZ Seats, Crowe 5pt harnesses, King Off-Road Racing Shocks, Custom Racing Chassis with 7 inch longer wheelbase, +5 Suspension set at 16 Front and 17 inches Rear inches travel, UTVINC did the tube bending
TEAM PROWLER NATION...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 26 (permalink) Old 05-17-2010, 11:52 AM Thread Starter
Founding Member

More...

Elusive Cats in their natural habitat...

Rob and his Prowler on crack....

It's not every day that you have a World Champ Rock Crawler stacking rocks for you...

Arctic Cat Prowler Desert Race XTZ: ITP BajaCross tires on ITP Beadlocks, Beard Super TZ Seats, Crowe 5pt harnesses, King Off-Road Racing Shocks, Custom Racing Chassis with 7 inch longer wheelbase, +5 Suspension set at 16 Front and 17 inches Rear inches travel, UTVINC did the tube bending
TEAM PROWLER NATION...
post #3 of 26 (permalink) Old 05-17-2010, 12:02 PM Thread Starter
Founding Member

Looking down at the Colorado River from several hundred feet up

Rob Lewis (Arctic Cat Rep), Dean Bulloch, Me..

The last two pictures above were up on that ridge to the right...

Day 2 Ride. Convoying out to Fins and Things and Hells Revenge...

Dang that was a long and steep climb up...

Hells Revenge Ride...

From the Overlook at the end of Hells Revenge...

TEAM PROWLER NATION...

post #4 of 26 (permalink) Old 05-17-2010, 12:09 PM Thread Starter
Founding Member

Hey Look, an Arctic Cat powered Rhino...(the Rhino broke on one of the climbs and had to be rescued by the Prowler, Prowler is towing it with it's winchline)

The Jeeps spun tires on this hill while the Cats hardly knew it was there..

Returning on the ridge (Baby Lionsback) at the end of Hells Revenge...
That's over a 100 feet drop on each side of the Prowler...

Hard to drive and take photos at the same time...

Arctic Cat crew at the display....

Sure wished you all were there...it was a blast. Put this one on your calendar next year...Rally On The Rocks 2011...

TEAM PROWLER NATION...
post #5 of 26 (permalink) Old 05-17-2010, 03:36 PM
Rides all the time

Wow! Looks like a lot of fun. Thanks for the pics. It's nice to see all of the Prowlers on the trails.
post #6 of 26 (permalink) Old 05-17-2010, 04:40 PM

Awesome pics and details.

Would love to be able to do this ride with a bunch of side x sides.

2010 Prowler XTZ 1000-
27" Grim Reaper Tires/Home Made Roof/Arctic Cat Mirror/Quadboss Folding Windshield w/ home made support bar/LED Tail-Brake lights//Venom 4000 lb Winch/Amsteel synthetic line/Home Made Doors/Custom Adjustable Seats/Custom Oh Crap bar for passenger/Tonneau Cover/Fat Max storage Box in bed
Tiger Tail Towing system
post #7 of 26 (permalink) Old 05-17-2010, 06:16 PM
Loyal Member

Wish I could have made this Darryl. I broke my right front outer CV riding the Sunflower mine up near Payson Arizona last week. Heading to UTV crap tomorrow to see if the axle is messed up as well. I will see you next time.
post #8 of 26 (permalink) Old 05-17-2010, 06:27 PM
Jounior Member

Sweeeeet!!!! Thanks for the pictures!!!!!! I hate to admit, but after my last tip over I need some more practice before climbing that shit.
post #9 of 26 (permalink) Old 05-18-2010, 07:12 PM

Darryl, that was aswome. Looked like a butt load of fun. I will be there next year if it hairlips the pope. Hope thats not to politically incorrect.
post #10 of 26 (permalink) Old 05-19-2010, 12:45 AM
Founding Member

Wow, Thanks for sharing the great pictures. I almost feel out of place with my Xt and no hood scoop now.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

SETH
TEAM PROWLER NATION
Sponsored Links
Advertisement