Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

Weekend ride pic's ALASKA

6K views 17 replies 10 participants last post by  riddler28 
#1 ·
Some pic's from this weekend's ride.

Campsite photo with mountian background.

Brought the boy's Arctic Cat 50cc to ride around in the pit we camped at.

I also therw in a raft to try our luck fishing @ some of the ponds along the way.

We had a great ride and weekend. Very nice here for the 2nd week of Sep. we had clear sky's and temps of 65 to 70 during the day. the sun was beating down on us and did not have to wear our coat's most of the time.

Got a pic of some tired kid's passed out in the back of the prowler.
Got to love those new Walker shocks. Nice and smooth riding my little girl can always get a nap while riding and the boy burns so much energy whooing and coaching from the back seat he need a nap too.

Enjoy some pic's.
Post up some of yours.......

See less See more
#4 ·
Thanks for the Great pictures, Its nice to see the whole Family is part of The PROWLER NATION!

#5 ·
That's what I love about the prowler.
I got the whole family with me, what a great time.

My wife did not belive me that it would be for the family.
She thought it was another toy for just me:rolleyes:

I sold my mud drag truck to get it. The mud drags just were not a family oriented as I thought they would be.

So I sold it and bought the prowler and a motorhome and we are having such a blast!

#9 ·
Great pics man. Nothing like taking the family out for a day of riding. My wife and daughter love it too.

#14 ·
Great photos. Is that near Wonder Lake?
No this is just outside Delta. By fort Greely our nations launch site for anti-ballistic missiles.

You are a RICH man.
Thank you I feel truely blessed.

ok thanx,just ring me and il get w u.i thot those areas looked familier. did u have the whole clan w u?
None of the boys...
My Fam., Mom and Jerry, My mother and father in-law and Uncle Tom & Aunt Denise

#16 ·
Hey Riddler nice pics man! What cage is that for the rear of your prower? I want something sturdy but so i dont have to replace stock cage. Thanks!

I made it myself. Welded a plate to the stock cage and welded nuts to the back side of the plate so the cage is a bolt on.
I tied into the rear bed pivot/mount Just used another plate there as well and used longer bolts.

I am gonna re-do it this winter and extend the cage out past the tail gate then back in to the mount set up currently used.

I lowered my cage 4" so I think I am gonna drop the seats down alittle as well to give my boy some more room. Lord knows he is gonna grow this winter.

Thanks for the complement on the cage.

#17 · (Edited)
wow you made it yourself? thats nice man, looks factory. Did you bend the tubing yourself or did you buy it like that? Also why extend it past tailgate? Also lowering the cage 4" looks awesome. Seen it done on here before, but what windshield are you using? Did you just modify one to make it shorter? Thanks

#18 ·
Bent the tubing myself.

I am gonna extend it past tailgate to move the seats back farther, to give the kids more leg room.

I am using the arctic cat windshield and cut 2" off the top and 2" off the bottom.

Cage lowering is super easy and makes it look way cool.
Only issue is I cannot find a helmet that lets me fit.

I lowered cage 4" and seats 3". I have the AC headliner and the rear speaker is 1.5" from my head.

My wife fits fine with a helmet as she is only 5'5". I am 6' so I am looking for bike or board helmet that is pretty thin.
I may just have to take out that speaker above my head.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.