Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
06 Arctic Cat Prowler 2380 orig miles, only 570 mi on rebuilt hi-perf 700 motor. Amsoil always, only and often. New 2500lb winch

NOT a fan of dirt, bugs, rain or snow in my face - so enjoy your full windshield and configure your cab with no doors, half doors, or fully-enclosed aka warm/clean/dry.

Custom tuned in-cab intake with hi-efficiency K&N air cleaner. Full cage and hardtop with fresh air inlets, roof rack, light bar, rear cooler storage & spare tire carrier. Comfortable bucket seats and 4pt seat belts and "OH SH*T" handles. King performance shocks ($425 each), heavy duty tie rods with heim joints.

Fast enough for dunes - really configured for exploring and hunting. $7500 includes extra motor/trans for parts. Quality correctly-priced & marketable firearm trades considered. Kurt 602.524.2332

Reindeer available - upon request

·
Registered
229 Posts
Very Nice! What kind of Cab is that? What is the box on the console for, some kind of air intake?

·
Administrator
7,254 Posts
Hard not to like a dressed out Prowler!

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
I spoke to Kurt on the phone yesterday and he said it was sold.. Good for him ..:) Not so much for me....:(

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
Are you looking for another Prowler? This one looks like yours and comes with a full cab, from the looks of the bed it may have had a rough life.

UTV Prowler XTZ1000 ArcticCat side by side
Thanks. I was considering Kurt's as an investment due to all the upgrades (I especially liked the Reindeer). From the photos the XTZ1000 in KS is missing a few items, besides having a suspected hard life.

I have mine advertised for just a few $100 more and mine is in excellent condition with lots of extras. I guess I need to raise my selling price?

·
Administrator
7,254 Posts
With the cost of new machines, a good used one should get a decent price. The 2011 XTZ I'm looking at is listed at 8995.00! 2,600 miles, and very clean, no modifications!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts