Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am considering putting a plow and possibly a cab enclosure on my 07 650 XT.

Does anyone make a receiver mounted plow that would fit these? I am thinking receiver mounted because it would make install/removal the easiest, and also put the stress on the strongest part of the unit. If not, what is a good plow to get for these? (I already have a winch)

It gets nasty cold where I live, and I have been looking for cab enclosures, but because these units are so old it's hard to find them, and what is available cost big $$$. A Canadian chain store advertises enclosures that will fit Polaris or Kawasaki UTV's that look like they have a similar cab. Does anyone know if other models of UTV enclosures are close enough to fit these prowlers?

If not, is it possible to get one that doesn't cost an arm & leg?

Thanks in advance.

·
Administrator
7,331 Posts
I am considering putting a plow and possibly a cab enclosure on my 07 650 XT.

Does anyone make a receiver mounted plow that would fit these? I am thinking receiver mounted because it would make install/removal the easiest, and also put the stress on the strongest part of the unit. If not, what is a good plow to get for these? (I already have a winch)

It gets nasty cold where I live, and I have been looking for cab enclosures, but because these units are so old it's hard to find them, and what is available cost big $$$. A Canadian chain store advertises enclosures that will fit Polaris or Kawasaki UTV's that look like they have a similar cab. Does anyone know if other models of UTV enclosures are close enough to fit these prowlers?

If not, is it possible to get one that doesn't cost an arm & leg?

Thanks in advance.
Receiver hitch snow plow mounting is not a good idea, then tend to break the welds around the receiver. I used a Eagle plow, and mount. The mount is stout, and can be left on year round. Cab enclosures are scarce for the older Prowlers, one size fits all may be an option.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts