Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any aftermarket doors anywhere? Can't see paying the price they want. And has anybody sealed up there cab yet and added noise reduction padding?

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
i used spry foam under the dog house and made my own doors.... i couldnt see paying those pries ether........

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
Doors for Prowlers are available from Quadrax see here: quadraxatv.com/utv.pdf

The pictures shows them on a RzR, but are available for Prowlers, I'll buy those.

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
I wouldn't waste your money on expensive stuff, I've put a layer of Dynamat Xtreme, and then put Dynamat Hoodliner on top of that. I didn't do much for engine noise, I then closed the gap between the bed and cab and that helped some. Wish I would have saved the money and just used spray foam.
Dynamat XTREME

Hoodliner

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
I wouldn't waste your money on expensive stuff, I've put a layer of Dynamat Xtreme, and then put Dynamat Hoodliner on top of that. I didn't do much for engine noise, I then closed the gap between the bed and cab and that helped some. Wish I would have saved the money and just used spray foam.
Dynamat XTREME

Hoodliner
Thats strange I did the same and its a lot better

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
I wonder if it's because yours is newer & different engine? Or maybe I was just expecting better results. Did you do anything else other than the engine cover?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts