Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The economy has forced me to sell my Prowler. I don't have the time or money right now to take it out. It is basically stock with the exception of the 4-point harnesses and mounting bar, and a cushioned armrest. It is running perfectly. I have had it 82 mph on the street. It really moves. It has 775 miles on it. I think only 2 dune trips and 2 camping trips. The rest of the miles are from driving around the house. Asking $11,500

Call Brad @ 480-251-0235 or shoot me a PM if interested. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
2,390 Posts
Sorry to hear about this. I am seeing my good neighbors forced out of their homes and it sucks. i just dumped a lot of money into my XTZ and I wish i had not done it. Times are tough right now. Toys are the lowest priority and they can always be bought in the future. I have followed your posts and I know you enjoy the XTZ cause your always airborne with a smile in that thing. Good luck to you and your family and let us know when you are back in the game. I will let my friends know that your XTZ is for sale.

Todd

·
Registered
131 Posts
The economy has forced me to sell my Prowler. I don't have the time or money right now to take it out. It is basically stock with the exception of the 4-point harnesses and mounting bar, and a cushioned armrest. It is running perfectly. I have had it 82 mph on the street. It really moves. It has 775 miles on it. I think only 2 dune trips and 2 camping trips. The rest of the miles are from driving around the house. Asking $11,500

Call Brad @ 480-251-0235 or shoot me a PM if interested. Thanks!

82 MPH!! HOLY SH*T!! That's 140 KPH!! That, my friend, is FAST!

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
wish I'd seen this a couple weeks ago, just bought one [new] a week ago friday and would have loved to save some $$ over new .. would have been worth the trip down there to me, retired $$ are not near as free as they we're a few months ago .. thanks to the economy.

but glad you got her sold

ON EDIT .. do you by chance have a pic with the harness & harness bar installed , would like to do that to mine and would like to see what it looks like ... the 3 pointers [stock] don't do a thing for me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts