Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone have a good used one for sale? thanx clay cooke 619 871-1062

Or does anyone know of a replacement muffler that wont change fuel mixture ?

·
Registered
491 Posts
i have a stock one and a HMF xl for sale . i ran the HMF with a K&N AIR FILTER and never changed the tune . i had no problems . let me know . i sell either muffler or both and the K&N

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
I don't remember if I asked you for that or not. My memory is not so great the last couple of weeks with everything I have going on between my dad's health, Renee's double hernia surgery, and my never ending XTZ project.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I have a stock one if anyone wants it 10.00 plus shipping from 44312.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
After Plumb101 & Todd are done let me know what's left.

Would be intreasted in a stocker if there is one available as the green machine for sale has a 2" tip welded on and may be too loud for future owner.

I am trying to get it back to stock as I can for a 08 xt with a H2 engine.

Not trying to bump anyone looking for whats left after Plumb101 and Todd get through.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Kat n Hat,
I will take it thank you very much ! I live in lakeside california 92040 figure shipping and will be happy to pay you for your time thanx clay cooke 619 871-1062

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Todds new secret weapon ?. dual stock mufflers on a turbo cat , dude there is better ways to get back pressure . :rolleyes: he must know something we dont .
Yeah I know that I can get more from my local scrap yard for that muffler than $10.00. LOL :D

These things are $175.00 new.

·
Registered
491 Posts
i imagine AC get a pretty penny for any stock replacement parts , but you know me i dont buy stock .:D if your wanting to i have my old stock cage ill give ya Todd . that will cut some fat on your cat !!!

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
i imagine AC get a pretty penny for any stock replacement parts , but you know me i dont buy stock .:D if your wanting to i have my old stock cage ill give ya Todd . that will cut some fat on your cat !!!
Thanks for the offer. I have to much **** in my garage as it is. You can get more at the scrap yard for that cage then selling it. lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts