Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys glad to be a part of the family wondering if anyone has a good door set up I am looking for a hard lower and a soft upper door for my 09 thanks

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Welcome to the site. Do you have the square cage or round? I forgot when it changed.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Welcome to the site. Do you have the square cage or round? I forgot when it changed.
He has the square. I think it might have been 2011 when they switched to the round tube.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
I have this hard cab kit that has hard lower doors with upper canvas doors. It is okay, but not great. And definitely not worth the inflated price they are wanting for it. I was fortunate to get mine for a great deal.

Complete Standard Cab Kit - Arctic Cat Prowler

Other than it, I've only seen something similar offered from AC directly, but I'm having a hard time finding one of their older catalogs listed online. I was only finding cabs/doors for their new round cage stuff.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
welcome to the site ...

please fill in location and signature lines, less back n forth questions when you need help

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
For the bottom I used Element door frames and enclosure kit, the upper I had the full soft doors so I cut them and use PVC pipe to make the frames.
This is the enclosure kit I used, the same seller did have the frames also at one time. The price he has is cheap but you will need the frames also.

Bestop UTV Element Door Enclosure Kit Arctic Cat Prowler 2006 Current | eBay

Here's a shot of the lower half

And the upper I rigged to work.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
I think that turned out nice Mike.....:) If you don't mind me asking, what do you have wrapped up in the doors cost wise? If I didn't get the deal I did on my full cab, I think I was originally just looking to do a full soft cab due to price.

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
I think that turned out nice Mike.....:) If you don't mind me asking, what do you have wrapped up in the doors cost wise? If I didn't get the deal I did on my full cab, I think I was originally just looking to do a full soft cab due to price.
The soft cab came with my prowler when I bought it, I paid $6,500 for the Prowler with the cab and winch. As for the doors I paid $122+shipping for the frames on ebay, the enclosure was about $200 on Amazon but I had points built up on my Amazon card so my out of pocket was $83. If I would have waited I could have gotten a better deal on eBay and saved my points but that's how it goes. On the upper half of the doors I cut my old soft doors and have about $20 in PVC and a few bucks in Velcro.

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Look's darn good..................I might want to ride in there this winter.........:D:D
I could use a beertender

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
I got it covered,we would have to cut a hole in the back so I could get in the cooler.:D
I'm thinking I need a Geo Tracker soft top to cover the bed too:rolleyes:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts