Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just watched a you-tube video on the new RZR1000,can-am 1000,and the wildcat 1000,you could tell the guy on the W/C couldn't ride or wasn't trying.Discount tire put the video on.you could tell the W/C still rode the best.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Looks like Polaris is coming out with a one seat RZR,will ever stop.......:D.
they are limited to top speed to under 80mph so ya that's the only limit I know of.
Polaris was testing there single seat rzr out in my area by my camper. they never come close enough to snap a picture. Polaris plant is about 35 minutes from where my camper is.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
they are limited to top speed to under 80mph so ya that's the only limit I know of.
Polaris was testing there single seat rzr out in my area by my camper. they never come close enough to snap a picture. Polaris plant is about 35 minutes from where my camper is.
I'm sure with all of Polaris sales they can afford to experiment.The prices are already out of hand,I bet there is a lot of utv's re-poed.I had a calculation run on a new can-am X PAYMENT WAS 419 A MONTH.

·
Registered
733 Posts
From what I've heard and seen these new "top dog" side by sides are all pretty even in performance but the Cat does look like it still has the best suspension setup and best ride. I think it would just come down to a few small things for me to make a decision between them all (if I had the $$ ha)

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
from what i've heard and seen these new "top dog" side by sides are all pretty even in performance but the cat does look like it still has the best suspension setup and best ride. I think it would just come down to a few small things for me to make a decision between them all (if i had the $$ ha)
same here,for a pure sport machine,i would take any of them.....:d

1 - 9 of 9 Posts