Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
Wow thats just beautiful stuff there!! Its a shame to hide them in an engine lol. I would almost want to hang that stuff on my wall like art:)

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Those are good looking, I think you are going to cause some piston envy....

·
Registered
861 Posts
what chris? no likey high compression motors??? lol...14/1 is ridonkulous! whats the final cr at? 8/1? 10/1? thanks for the call bud! I wonder how long a 14/1 NA motor would last in a prowler?? crazy

Split

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
I wonder how long a 14/1 NA motor would last in a prowler?? crazy

Split

I think his new nickname would be "Flash" and for more than one reason...

·
Registered
338 Posts
I tell ya what I will have my money on Chrises cat and I hope to see it race some of those R1 cars and the Hayabusa cars that have been built and everyone thinks those Hayabusa cars are gonna be the fastest I doubt it. I got my money on his cat. CVT will whoop those shifter cars.:D
I cant wait to hear the Hayabusa guys excuses for losing.:p

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
I tell ya what I will have my money on Chrises cat and I hope to see it race some of those R1 cars and the Hayabusa cars that have been built and everyone thinks those Hayabusa cars are gonna be the fastest I doubt it. I got my money on his cat. CVT will whoop those shifter cars.:D
I cant wait to hear the Hayabusa guys excuses for losing.:p

Al's Hyabusa is running really well, I rode with him last weekend some, he raced all the quads at the Sand Drags and beat everyone! He is not so arrogant to think it is the fastest ride around, he is just stoked the two year build is finally running strong. He will be ready to race, but he knows about our friend Chris already, lol unfortunately. He will be at Wasah 6 on Holloween if you guys want to stop by and check out his ride.

We may not see the R1 from GregC until Thanksgiving, i called him and he is working his azz off at work, so we all can feel that!

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
You guys need to start getting prepared for my MCX-USA powered XTZ. I would suggest bringing some extra tissues with you to wipe your eyes clear of the tears from the turbulent air that will be caused from the rather powerful vortices this beast produces. I will be *pulling all of you guys including sandchris and the Hyabusa with little effort.

* By pulling I mean if you get stuck I will gladly help you out because I have a nice Warn winch. :D

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
I am not telling my buddies with fast rides who anyone is anymore, i want all the XTZ to be sleepers to my Bike powered friends. That way you guys can surprise the **** out of them. I should of never told Al to watch out for Chris. And just laid down some money with him. I will live and learn lol

Cant wait to ride with you guys!!!

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thats it Todd keep putting the weight on pal.:D
You guys need to start getting prepared for my MCX-USA powered XTZ. I would suggest bringing some extra tissues with you to wipe your eyes clear of the tears from the turbulent air that will be caused from the rather powerful vortices this beast produces. I will be *pulling all of you guys including sandchris and the Hyabusa with little effort.

* By pulling I mean if you get stuck I will gladly help you out because I have a nice Warn winch. :D

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts