Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the forum with my 2016 HDX 700. So far it has a windshield, roof, and the new Speedplow. Been lurking for awhile now and have found many helpful threads. Glad to officially be a member!

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
welcome to the house .. new guy duty is now yours ..

fresh brewed coffee early AM and strong , and a load of fire wood for the pit .. :)

lots of good info here as you said you have found already. and plenty of good wrenches here also for advise and questions and also we're eager to learn new stuff too.

fill in your signature lines and also location [general] so we can answer a question without a question later.

again welcome

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Welcome to the site, getting a lot of HDX owners here lately.

·
Administrator
7,226 Posts
Welcome to the site! Great people and knowledge to share! Where in the Northland? The 700 HDX is getting to be a popular machine for work and play!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys! I'm in central Minnesota.......man has it been mild so far. Warm and rainy drizzle but not much snow. With this new plow I want to get out and play

·
Administrator
7,226 Posts
Same thing in central Michigan! Took my plow off so I can go play on the trails! Prowlers are great for plowing !

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
New to the forum with my 2016 HDX 700. So far it has a windshield, roof, and the new Speedplow. Been lurking for awhile now and have found many helpful threads. Glad to officially be a member!
welcome aboard to the best prowler site,let us know how you like your new prowler

1 - 7 of 7 Posts