Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am brand new to the snowmachine world as of last Friday! A friend has given me a 1990 prowler that has been in a barn for the past 3 years so it needs some tlc before running it. I live at the "tip of the mit" in northern Michigan and I know it may seem strange that I am just now getting into the snowmachine world but o'well. Better late than never. Would sure appreciate some guidance on what proper procedure would be to get this machine ready for the season. Figured I would start with this forum as I am a member of the Jeep forum also and that has been a great help and a source of fun with my jeep. Glad to be on board and looking forward to things to come with the Artic Cat family. Nez.

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Welcome aboard. You would benefit from the Arcticchat website for sure.

·
Registered
157 Posts
one quick note before you move on Clean the jets in the carbs or you will be out of business quicker than you got in. Good Luck and stop back again

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for the message on the UTV site thing. I didn't realize it when I filled out the registration but soon found out once i started finding my way around the web site. Thanks again!:confused:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts