Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all...I am a new guy on this forum and appreciate the information it has provided thus far...I am the owner/technician at a small (all brands) service facility in Fairbanks, Alaska and recently started to modify my friend's 2008 A/C PROWLER 650 XT. To date we have installed a Dynatek C.D.I., Dynatek Coil Pack and a Dalton clutch kit (Rollers Only) to compensate for I.T.P. SS108 Rims in Black w/ 14" XTR Tires in 27".
My questions are many...first, the Prowler XT runs ok at best (I am used to my 06 Suzuki KING QUAD 700 w/Mudzilla's in chrome 12" ITP SS112 rims and a E.P.I. clutch kit, Slip on exhaust, high flow air box and E.F.I. mapping changes) and I understand the XTR tire is a HEAVY radial type, however I WANT MORE GETTY-UP from this XT!
My next stop is a K&N Snorkel type air intake ro high flow air-box and twin exhaust system. Any body out there installed the twin exhaust system, and if so what experience did you/are you having?

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
Welcome to the site dsd.Sounds like you have a lot of the right parts already.The dyna ignition is real good.Ya know the only thing i have seen make some good gains on the 650 motors is cam and headwork and compression.More so the cam and head work.Donny @ pcp offroad here in phoenix has some pretty good parts and dyno numbers to back it up.As far as the dual exhaust man they are loud.But if that does not bother you Donny has some dyno numbers on the duels.Pease Custom Performance Offroad

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts