Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok i have 2 new noises coming from the prowler and wanted to get some ideas before i start tearing down.

First off when i apply the brakes it makes a terrible grinding sound but it sounds like it is coming from under the floor board towards the center console. Like around the front drive shaft or something.

Second when i hit bumps i hear metal to metal contact in the front left.

Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also where can i get the expanded bellows for the diff my rear keeps leaking oil out of the hose. when i bought the prowler i noticed it has no bellow at all just a longer hose ran up to the frame.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Ok i have 2 new noises coming from the prowler and wanted to get some ideas before i start tearing down.

First off when i apply the brakes it makes a terrible grinding sound but it sounds like it is coming from under the floor board towards the center console. Like around the front drive shaft or something.

Thanks for the help.
The noise under the floor is prob the brake. warped rotor? Pads?

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Also where can i get the expanded bellows for the diff my rear keeps leaking oil out of the hose. when i bought the prowler i noticed it has no bellow at all just a longer hose ran up to the frame.
Call Chris from EAAC and he can send you one. They are fairly cheap.

Chris goodman
Eastern Arizona AG - 800.293.1586

·
Registered
583 Posts

Thanks for the help.
Run with your engine cover off,might help locate the noise. Buy 2 bellows and get a t fitting, mount them both vertically. you'll need the extra expansion room of 2 bellows.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts