Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I'm looking into purchasing a 2006 AC Prowler 650 but would like to know the dimensions as in the picture attached. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could take these for me. Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
LENGTH (FT) 9.58
WIDTH (IN/MM) 61.3 / 1557
HEIGHT (IN/MM) 77.5 / 1968.5
WHEELBASE (IN/MM) 75 / 1905
TURNING RADIUS (FT) 10.8
GROUND CLEARANCE (IN/MM) 12.5 / 317.5
LENGTH (FT/FT) 9
LENGTH (FT/IN) 7
DRY WEIGHT (LBS/KG) 1160 / 526.2
PAYLOAD CAPACITY (LBS/KGS) 625 / 283.5
TOWING CAPACITY (LBS/KGS) 1500 / 680.4
FUEL CAPACITY (GAL/L) 8.2 / 31
ENGINE DISPLACEMENT TO WEIGHT (CC) 0.55

link
2006 Arctic Cat Prowler XT 650 H1 Reviews, Prices, and Specs

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
oh and welcome to the house

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Thank you, I've seen the specs but would like to know the real world dimensions.

Two dimensions that are not listed are: ground to the front grill and ground to rear bumper. Also is the 9'7" grill to grill or just the plastic body?

Reason I need it, I currently own a 2005 AC 500 ATV and need the total length combined of the UTV and ATV for my next purchase....A Toy hauler.

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
Welcome to the forum, I did a quick check on mine and it is very close to factory specs. Mine is a little less in height, but that is from me chopping the cage, Width is similar, but I have aftermarket wheels and tires. The factory spec's are about as good as you can get, there is just too many variables to consider.

·
Super Moderator
1,036 Posts
Especially around here! You guys are bad influences on us newbies!

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Welcome to the site! My '07 is pretty much stock, I'll do some measuring. By looking at your pic it looks like it has some oversize tires on it so my height might be a little shorter but it will get you within a few inches.

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Yep you should go by the factory specs like the other varmints said ;) . Measured mine and it's on the short side due to tires. I don't have a rear bumper so on mine "B" is 30" to the bottom of the bed, "F" is 25.5, "H" is 76.5 and "L" is 9.75 but that was me trying to hold the tape by myself.

Like I said though my measurements will all be on the short side due to my tires. Shock settings also make a big difference in height.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited by Moderator)
Yep you should go by the factory specs like the other varmints said ;) . Measured mine and it's on the short side due to tires. I don't have a rear bumper so on mine "B" is 30" to the bottom of the bed, "F" is 25.5, "H" is 76.5 and "L" is 9.75 ft. but that was me trying to hold the tape by myself.

Like I said though my measurements will all be on the short side due to my tires. Shock settings also make a big difference in height.
Thank you, that's exactly what I needed.

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
Good luck on your purchase! Come back soon!

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
Good luck on your purchase! Come back soon!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts