Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a 2007 700 efi 4x4. Was told it ran fine then was ran out of gas one day and never started after that.

The screen flashes EFI and it won't start. Battery is new, has spark and compression. Can't varify the fuel pump is working but it does nothing off starter fluid. A little stumped 馃

Registered
I recently purchased a xtx 700 with the same issue, it turned out being out of timing. You will have to pull the top cover to see cam marks once its in top dead center. My chain was stretched out, I put it back on the right timing mark and it fired right up. I revved up the engine and it jumped timing again. Just got the new timing chain to fix the problem.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I recently purchased a xtx 700 with the same issue, it turned out being out of timing. You will have to pull the top cover to see cam marks once its in top dead center. My chain was stretched out, I put it back on the right timing mark and it fired right up. I revved up the engine and it jumped timing again. Just got the new timing chain to fix the problem.
Already checked timing

1 - 3 of 3 Posts