Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
selling my 07 650 H1, clutch kit, cdi box, 30" mudlites with ITP rims, also comes with stock tires and rims. warn 4500lb winch. jetted, snorkel kit home made. soft top. l.e.d tail lights in the box. Real clean, well maintained!! Ready to go. Reason for selling is i have to many projects and want to build a mud truck finally so something has to go and this is it. Machine has only been used about 6 times the last 3 years maybe 8 times at most, some winter riding but mostly summer.. Honestly i would be surprised if i have 200 hours on machine from when i bought it in 07. Need it sold. resale on kbb in excellent condition is 5510.00 im asking $5000.00 or offer contact me at 262-689-7706 if interested and i do accept text messages as well. I have pics of machine but not sure how to get them on here so please serious inquiries only and i can email you pictures thank you also forgot to add i put a full diamond plate aluminum under body skid plate system on as well as A-arm/cv joint guards as you can see in the pics

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts