Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Founding Member
3,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I have a 2006 650 Prowler and the darn muffler is burned out. Has anyone noticed that the 2008 650 and 700 have a redesigned exhaust system? It also does not produce at much noise. I am looking into buying the parts needed for the newer system and installing it. Has anyone done this? Does anyone have any input on this idea? I am looking at it this way, if I have to buy a new muffler anyways then why not but the newer system that is much quieter. Thoughts?????

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
Yes you need to check how it mounts.Your frame probably does not have the mounts welded in for that exhaust.Probably no big deal to copy ac mounts for that system.I would go look at one at the dealer or one of your buddies 07 or later.And the heat shield under the bed would be my biggest concern.But again i would not be afraid of it.
Hows your parking brake on that 06 holding up?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Founding Member
3,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
Yep 2006 was the first year.I built my exhaust myself due to engine change.Sorry I dont know of anyone that has newer than a 06.Fmf actually makes a stainless steel slip on that i thought was a little quieter than the stock one.It has no packing to burn out and looks great.Plus you would not have to fab anything.It is probably cheaper than the late model stock setup.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts