Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
OK...I guess I was missing something..... A slightly larger shaft won't fit....duh...lol.....thanks in advance and go ahead and rag on me for it....lol....all is good...have a shaft in place.

·
Administrator
7,229 Posts
Welcome to the site! We have all experienced a brain fade moment!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Yep. You are not even close to what I did. Had an anoying noise in the front for almost half a year. Ordered parts for nearly 500$ to fix it. Didnt help. Luckily I one day saw two screws missing at the mount of the side mirrors. That was it...!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
True on the brain fart for sure lol.....doing up this prowler for a friend in lieu of a summers use at my cottage..... He was using it on a farm and one day went to the farm only to find the wheels and tires stolen and in the process a hub missing.....of course the $&%#$%# ruined the stub axle too as well as beat out the glass....took the stereo....looking for wheels but that's a whole other thread.....I've learned only artic cats have that 115 bolt pattern so still trying to source replacements...cheaply....lol...as it's not my machine.....everything is so expensive for them around here....ordered a hub $199 plus tax Canadian!!

·
Administrator
7,229 Posts
That is terrible having something you own destroyed/damaged/stolen. Hope you can find parts!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts