Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2008 Arctic Cat Prowler for sale in excellent condition. Machine has only 84 hours/329 miles. Like new. 650CC - runs and drives excellent, as it's hardly ever been used. Bright Arctic Cat Green with matching alloys. Lots of accessories, including Warn winch, windshield, side bars, military-grade battery (Odyssey), shock covers, tip-down brush guard, and more. Adult-owned. $6750 located in Pottstown PA. You can email me at kirbymt"at"gmail.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I did not buy it new...I bought it from the original owner who had two of them and never used this one. At the time I bought it I had a 40 acre farm where I thought I would use it, then shortly after buying it I sold my house and farm and now live on a much smaller farm (8 acres) and I just don't need it. The original owner was meticulous...gave me all the literature associated with it, plus magazines with reviews, shop brochures, and all the paper work from all the accessories etc. that he had placed in plastic sleeves in a bright green (matching) binder. It's an awesome machine, and it deserves a good home.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
very nice ,,,very clean ,,good luck with your sale:D

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
I did not buy it new...I bought it from the original owner who had two of them and never used this one. At the time I bought it I had a 40 acre farm where I thought I would use it, then shortly after buying it I sold my house and farm and now live on a much smaller farm (8 acres) and I just don't need it. The original owner was meticulous...gave me all the literature associated with it, plus magazines with reviews, shop brochures, and all the paper work from all the accessories etc. that he had placed in plastic sleeves in a bright green (matching) binder. It's an awesome machine, and it deserves a good home.
Very clean,would make a great project buggy.hope you sale, I wouldn't come off that price.what do you use on your farm now.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
2008 Arctic Cat Prowler for sale in excellent condition. Machine has only 84 hours/329 miles. Like new. 650CC - runs and drives excellent, as it's hardly ever been used. Bright Arctic Cat Green with matching alloys. Lots of accessories, including Warn winch, windshield, side bars, military-grade battery (Odyssey), shock covers, tip-down brush guard, and more. Adult-owned. $6750 located in Pottstown PA. You can email me at kirbymt"at"gmail.
Is that the bank value price.not real sure how they value them............

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We use a small 30HP John Deere tractor with front end loader. My old farm had lots of steep hills and woods…perfectly suited for the Prowler. New farm is nice and flat, mostly pasture. As for value, I just tried to price it so it would sell. Given the number of extras it has, along with the low miles/hours, I thought it was a fair price. Someone will hopefully get a nice machine.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Can anyone point out the best places to sell one of these? I've gotten 2 offers for $5k, but with the condition and accessories I feel that's just too low.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Can anyone point out the best places to sell one of these? I've gotten 2 offers for $5k, but with the condition and accessories I feel that's just too low.
Being from Pottstown and having all of the dealers around you, meaning that powers ports sales are a big thing. A lot of people may use cycle trader to look for their next purchase so they don't have to travel from dealer to dealer. And you could also try craigslist however I'm not fond of it. When I tried selling my 78 kz650 people just wanted to know where it was at. And nothing else.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
I think 5000 is low also,with only 300 miles on it,that's just time for the first oil change...........I have been looking around and a good price seems to be around 6000k.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think 5000 is low also,with only 300 miles on it,that's just time for the first oil change...........I have been looking around and a good price seems to be around 6000k.
I was hoping to get more (who wouldn't, right?), but I think $6000 is reasonable as well, and I'd let it go for that. I'll look into cycle trader...thanks for the tip. Craig's is good for getting interest, but everyone thinks you're desperate to sell and they try low balling, which gets old.

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Not exactly like the one your selling but if this guy gets close to what he's asking your price is in the right range. Unfortunately when your selling something it's only worth what a buyer's willing to pay, if your not in a hurry to get rid of it you can wait for a better offer but it's going to keep depreciating.
2008 ARCTIC CAT PROWLER 700CC, 260 MILES

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Not exactly like the one your selling but if this guy gets close to what he's asking your price is in the right range. Unfortunately when your selling something it's only worth what a buyer's willing to pay, if your not in a hurry to get rid of it you can wait for a better offer but it's going to keep depreciating.
2008 ARCTIC CAT PROWLER 700CC, 260 MILES
Sure does sound like your in the ball park.except that one is 700 F/I

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Prowlers don't pull much cash in my area. You would probably be looking between $5k-$6k in my area.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Any offers over the $5K mark? I'd like to get it sold before winter. This is a nice machine, extremely low miles/hours, needs nothing.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts