Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for cab enclosure (stock roll cage). Can't seem to find a stock enclosure. Thanks waj

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
check out e bay??

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
It is getting hard to find 2010 and older parts!

·
Registered
1,489 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This is the kit I have but it is totally overpriced retail.......Complete Standard Cab Kit - Arctic Cat Prowler
Tried to pm,no luck. Can't tell by the picture but does your kit have windows on the doors ? Tilt front windshield ? Sliding glass in rear window ? Over priced WOW ! lol . Arctic Cat use to have there own kit but I can't find them anymore. They were even higher priced. Thanks for the reply.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Tried to pm,no luck. Can't tell by the picture but does your kit have windows on the doors ? Tilt front windshield ? Sliding glass in rear window ? Over priced WOW ! lol . Arctic Cat use to have there own kit but I can't find them anymore. They were even higher priced. Thanks for the reply.
Try Bestop cabs

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
PM replied.

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
Arctic Cat has a new part number for a cab 1436-459. Not sure what it looks like, still searching. 2700.00 dollar range

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Arctic Cat has a new part number for a cab 1436-459. Not sure what it looks like, still searching. 2700.00 dollar range
I found this site it list that part number and a photo if it's accurate. It's almost at the bottom of the page.
Alpha Sports Center -

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
That is the same windshield, and top that I have on my 09 XTX, it is a factory item.

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
That is a very nice cab,if I rode in the winter,I would have to have that one.:D
I like to have one of those myself they look great but can't convince myself to spend that much money. I'll just keep piecing mine together 1 part at a time.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
I like to have one of those myself they look great but can't convince myself to spend that much money. I'll just keep piecing money together 1 part at a time.
Mike have you ever seen one of those up close,just wondered if there is a lot of gaps in them...............

1 - 20 of 30 Posts