Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

2009 Arctic Cat Prowler xtz 1000 Cab enclosure

14K views 29 replies 7 participants last post by  de3 
#1 ·
Looking for cab enclosure (stock roll cage). Can't seem to find a stock enclosure. Thanks waj

#4 ·
check out e bay??

#5 ·
It is getting hard to find 2010 and older parts!

#8 ·
#9 ·
This is the kit I have but it is totally overpriced retail.......Complete Standard Cab Kit - Arctic Cat Prowler
Tried to pm,no luck. Can't tell by the picture but does your kit have windows on the doors ? Tilt front windshield ? Sliding glass in rear window ? Over priced WOW ! lol . Arctic Cat use to have there own kit but I can't find them anymore. They were even higher priced. Thanks for the reply.

#13 ·
Arctic Cat has a new part number for a cab 1436-459. Not sure what it looks like, still searching. 2700.00 dollar range

#16 ·
That is the same windshield, and top that I have on my 09 XTX, it is a factory item.

#18 · (Edited)
I like to have one of those myself they look great but can't convince myself to spend that much money. I'll just keep piecing mine together 1 part at a time.

#21 ·
It is a nice cab! Did you see the new model cab's at 4700.00?

#27 ·
The cab prices are way to high for my budget!

#28 ·
Mine too but if I lived in an area that had longer and colder winters I think I could justify it. The coffee cup my niece gave me describes it well:D
Product Font Label Drink Signage

#29 ·
I'll drink to that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.