Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts
It is a nice cab! Did you see the new model cab's at 4700.00?

I like to have one of those myself they look great but can't convince myself to spend that much money. I'll just keep piecing mine together 1 part at a time.
And the next part of my cab just purchased on eBay, I didn't like the way my homemade upper doors fit so I just bought the ones that are made by Bestop that fit my lower ones.

And the next part of my cab just purchased on eBay, I didn't like the way my homemade upper doors fit so I just bought the ones that are made by Bestop that fit my lower ones.
cool you hit the buy now button.............let's see pictures when you get them on.

cool you hit the buy now button.............let's see pictures when you get them on.
Should have them by the end of the week. I really would like to have the A/C hard cab for the winter months but 3 grand is way out of my budget, nobody else bid on the upper doors I got them for 55 + shipping.

Should have them by the end of the week. I really would like to have the A/C hard cab for the winter months but 3 grand is way out of my budget, nobody else bid on the upper doors I got them for 55 + shipping.
Thats great,like you said 3 grand is a lot,but it would be nice,I wouldn't use it enough to justify.

The cab prices are way to high for my budget!

The cab prices are way to high for my budget!
Mine too but if I lived in an area that had longer and colder winters I think I could justify it. The coffee cup my niece gave me describes it well:D
Product Font Label Drink Signage

I'll drink to that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mine too but if I lived in an area that had longer and colder winters I think I could justify it. The coffee cup my niece gave me describes it well:D
View attachment 15377
Mike your right there are places where it stays winter longer,and have a lot more snow.it's not like that where I live, we have more sloppy weather here than anything in the winter months.I wouldn't even think of driving to my cabin now,would sink to the axles.:(

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.