Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About 1 1/2 years ago I poste about my 2009 XTZ catching on fire ue to E brake. Well ever since then a fire investigator had it in storage building. 2 weeks ago the insurance company told be I could come get it. I traveled 5 hrs each way to pick it up to try and recoop some of my losses. The rear is burnt including the rear dif case top is melted. The engine seems to be ok except for the electronics, fuel injection and some outer alu covers (1 valve cover, clutch cover and dyno cover are all partially melted). All plastic is either completly melted our partially melted. The front end seems top be intact including the Alu radiator front dif, front shocks and new 3500lb warn winch (controlsdid not survive) This unit also had a brand new SSV works stereo with Alpine up grade, the speaker boxes and sub box seem to be intact and the 800watt amp has melted plastic on it (probably bad) I bought this unit brand new and owned it 9 days before the fire, it has a grand total of 29miles on it. If someone want to come to central Illinois to pick it up they can have it for what I have in it $500 deductable, GPS unit that insurance would not cover and the money I spent to go pick it up. $1000 This would be a great parts unit with a 1000 cc long block with 29miles on it. if interested shoot me a PM, Email or call. I have attached a couple of pics from the day of the fire, I can get some more if needed.

Rob King
Neoga Il
(217)273-1294

Attachments

·
Registered
277 Posts
I remember when this happened to you. Sorry about the loss of a new toy. Thankfully (if I remember correctly) no one was harmed. Thank GOD.

On another note, if I was alot closer, I would be all over this. Good luck with the sale. I hope you have found another toy to bring fun to you and the family. Happy Holidays!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
New toy

Yea got a new toy, sorry I could not go with another Arctic Cat after they would not even return my calls, so attached is the new ride. I will check to make sur e the motor turns over tomorrow.

Attachments

·
Registered
277 Posts
Yea got a new toy, sorry I could not go with another Arctic Cat after they would not even return my calls, so attached is the new ride. I will check to make sur e the motor turns over tomorrow.
Congrats! I bet that thing is a blast!!

·
Registered
94 Posts

Can't say that I blame you for jumping ship, I would have done the same. I think about your story everytime I touch my e-brake.

·
Registered
4 Posts
is burnt prowler still for sale and is it complete?

where you located and whats your low buck for the ashtrtay...lol you can leave a message at my fathers phone if you like 6416608570 thaNX

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
this thread was started 12/23 /2010

also his phone number is on the bottom of his post

welcome to the house and good luck finding a unit

·
Administrator
7,254 Posts
Doubtful, original post was in 2010

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
Doubtful, original post was in 2010

how do you figure that , do you ever remember seeing those names post since you've been on the site ?? I have no idea when it started but I do not remember those names on the opening few names

Reactions: Fairmont79

·
Administrator
7,254 Posts
I didn't recognize most of the names! Damyankee in 2010?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts