Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my second truck in with 2010 Arctic Cats today. First truck had the 2010 TRV's and this one had my Prowlers. Sweet, they've switched the parking brake to the XTZ style now.
Tires are Duro Brand, looks good, just have to see how they hold up. The 550XTs have the old style aluminum rims (ala 2007, 2008).
First 2010 XTX is already sold....
Now if we can just get our XTZs coming...

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't know what else they are going to do, AC hasn't said much about them. As soon as I do know, I'll post... These new XTXs look good with the new tires...
So far, only the XTXs have the tilt...

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
New goodies from AC

WooHoo... just got the new dealer Parts Guide... some new goodies... From the factory, a heater is now available, P/N 1436-359 ($549.95).
A new roof (2 piece) for use with polycarbonate windshields is available...looks good. P/N 1436-364 ($229.95).
New Hi-Back Bucket seats (suspension seats) are in the book, P/N1436-360 ($349.95).
New flip-out windshield, P/N 1436-362 or if you already own an AC half windshield, you can buy the top half, P/N 1436-374.
See thru back panel, P/N 1436-363 ($199.95)
And lots more...

·
Registered
294 Posts
That was quick, haven't seen any of mine yet. Do the XTX's have 4 wheel discs also, or did they just change the parking brake? Is the ground clearance really 10" like the brochure says, or is that a type o. Grand clearance is a big issue down here in our rocks. I thinks the new prowler bed rails are a pretty good thing, just need to make hooks to go in them.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That was quick, haven't seen any of mine yet. Do the XTX's have 4 wheel discs also, or did they just change the parking brake? Is the ground clearance really 10" like the brochure says, or is that a type o. Grand clearance is a big issue down here in our rocks. I thinks the new prowler bed rails are a pretty good thing, just need to make hooks to go in them.
No, there isn't outboard disks on the rear wheels... maybe in the future.
I think the biggest thing I like is the new add-ons. I've been telling AC for a couple of years about the seats and windshields, guess others have too and AC listened.
The new seats are very close to these:

·
Registered
2 Posts
jerky accelleration

has anybody found a fix to make the prowlers gas pedal operation smoother...the xtz scares alot of people off with its lag and then power surge..once rolling its as smooth as silk...

Let me know...

Thanks

Terry

1 - 8 of 8 Posts