Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm guessing I'm not going to have a lot of luck with this - based on discussions. Bought a used 2011 HDC700 w'square tube and hard top, fold out windshield. Thinking I might like some doors. All I can find is soft roll-up doors and I think that is a poor option because:
  • working machine - in and out a lot.
  • Want it for cold weather, and I think they will not fold/roll up well in cold.

So - I'm thinking hard doors - fabricated myself with square tube frame and plastic pop rivited on. Anybody done this/have plans?

Bob

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm guessing I'm not going to have a lot of luck with this - based on discussions. Bought a used 2011 HDC700 w'square tube and hard top, fold out windshield. Thinking I might like some doors. All I can find is soft roll-up doors and I think that is a poor option because:
  • Want it for cold weather, and I think they will not fold/roll up well in cold.

So - I'm thinking hard doors - fabricated myself with square tube frame and plastic pop rivited on. Anybody done this/have plans?

Bob
I have a 2015 500 HD X I can find nothing for it I’m at the point where I’m gonna get rid of it

·
Administrator
7,349 Posts

Bob
I made a set out of 3/4" conduit with aluminum skins. Conduit is light, cheap, and easy to form!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts