Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Below are some videos from the 2011 Arctic Cat media intro trip we took back in June. This trip was guided by Wally of Americas Adventure Tours and was put on by Arctic Cat. We rode the 2011 lineup of Arctic Cat UTV's from Mesquite Nevada all the way to the North Rim of the Grand Canyon in Arizona. The vids arent all the most exciting but they are pretty cool nonetheless. I filmed them with my Go Pro HD.

Look for my full story with pictures and details in next months UTV Off Road Magazine!!!!

2011 Arctic Cat Intro Trip to the Grand Canyon **VIDEOS** - UTVUnderground.Com - The #1 Resource for SXS Enthusiasts

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
Thanks for these! I enjoyed them. I noticed that you look over and down to the right quite often. What was there that had your interest. Also, I did not see the total distance of the adventure. How many miles / hours was your journey?

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Thanks for sharing.

You guys using the VholdR helmet cameras for these videos? If so they work a lot better when you take them out of that waterproof case. It will produce a much clearer video and less slapping noise and not as much shake, rattle, and roll. i know they mount easier with the case but there are other options to make it work.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts