Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I finally got mine lifted since at first I couldn't find a lift specific to my 2011 Prowler HDX, so I fabbed one up and have been running it the last 6-7 months and everything works great no problems whats so ever. I gained about 2-3 inches depends on how much you wanna turn your shocks up in the front and how much air you put in the rear without any of that its 2 in if you turn the front shocks up and put about 12 psi in the rear its 3 in of lift and still have 3 in down travel so the ride isn't bumpy and actually rides way better than stock and way more ground clearance for the trails and creek bank climbs.

Pm if interested or comment below

Attachments

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
welcome to the site ...nice looking rig

hope the best for you please read below ..

at the front page of the forums there is a statement you must not have read .. I'll cut n paste it for you

" New Members
Hello Prowler Talk members. As most of you know we are a large family of Prowler owners and site supporting vendors. I want to point out that we need to protect our site and the well being of our members. We encourage new members to join our family.

A few things we don't have to put up with.
1) Spammers
2) New members that start off with I am selling stuff. If you want to support our site with products you build then become a site supporter and pay the membership.

I really don't want to ban any members but sometimes it's in the best interest of our group. I had to ban a member today because of his content and attacks to our staff and members. We will not allow for the conduct under my watch.

Thank you all for your support and help making this a great place for Prowler owners to hang our riding gloves.

Desertcat

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Terribly sorry, I didnt read this and I'm glad that it was brought to my attention and completly understand. I was just trying to get the word out that I had a Kit that I had developed. I hadnt seen too many out there and they are complete rip offs from what I can see and wouldn't suggest them to anybody, I've been doing custom ATV work for 7 years anthing from custom lifts, stereos, snorkels, lights, and pretty much anything that somebody wanted. I'm not trying to endorse my product or my pocket I was simply trying to get a quality product out there that some body could have piece of mind with while riding know their machine was top notch.

FILR offroad

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Heres some of the other work I have done to my HDX and my Honda quads

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
welcome aboard,great site and great members,glad you joined.Iam also a big articcat and honda fan............de3/mike:)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, yeah I'm a Honda guy to start with until I got the HDX now i'm completly hooked on arctic cat. I had a 680 Rincon until it got totaled off a cliff. Now I currently have 2011 Prowler HDX, 2009 Honda Trx 90cc, 2009 Honda Rubicon 500, 2007 Honda Foreman 500, and a 1987 Honda TRX 250R, I've been hooked since i was a kid and cant stop working on them and modifying them or my friends and customers bikes. A few friends and I started a group or club whatever you wanna call it but it is

FILR offroad
F#ck It Lets Ride

They all mostly ride yahmaha and polaris and I'm constantly fixin their crap but beer money is good and I like beer LOL

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Thanks, yeah I'm a Honda guy to start with until I got the HDX now i'm completly hooked on arctic cat. I had a 680 Rincon until it got totaled off a cliff. Now I currently have 2011 Prowler HDX, 2009 Honda Trx 90cc, 2009 Honda Rubicon 500, 2007 Honda Foreman 500, and a 1987 Honda TRX 250R, I've been hooked since i was a kid and cant stop working on them and modifying them or my friends and customers bikes. A few friends and I started a group or club whatever you wanna call it but it is

FILR offroad
F#ck It Lets Ride

They all mostly ride yahmaha and polaris and I'm constantly fixin their crap but beer money is good and I like beer LOL
07 680 rincon,05 350 rancher 86 350 forman,06 prowler.

·
Premium Member
3,642 Posts
I'll need a taller garage door if I install a lift and a step stool for my wife to get in...she's vertically challenged :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Its still in the factory location I will take pictures and post them up next week. It looks good though

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
I was asking mlh1962 where his tail lights are mounted.

·
Premium Member
3,642 Posts
where did you mount your tail lights
I used recessed oval and mounted them in the bed. I'll see if I can find a picture or take one tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
3,642 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,642 Posts
Hmm I updated my signature a few days ago now it's back like it was before. :confused:

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Hmm I updated my signature a few days ago now it's back like it was before. :confused:
I noticed that,what happened,did the same thing to me also,it erased where I added a volt gauge,I just filled it back in .:confused:

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
this is a 2013 thread , haven't seen that fellow in a long time

But welcome to the house

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hey y'all I'm still lurking around, I'm sorry I don't have a lift for the 1000, I sold my arctic cat in 2014 for a Honda Pioneer and also bought a RZR to be able to keep up with my buddies. I've stepped away from lift kits due to insurance reasons. I mainly build one off fiber glass speaker enclosures now

1 - 20 of 23 Posts