Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just returned form a week long ride from mesquite, NV to the north rim of the Grand Canyon with Arctic Cat. We drove the full new 2011 Lineup of Arctic Cat UTV's and let me tell you this is going to be Arctic Cat's best line up thus far. I can't say a lot as we are under embargo until August 1st but I will keep you all posted here and on www.UTVUnderground.com about our trip and the vehicles themselves.

We did over 300 miles all off road with pre production models fresh off the line and not one AC had to be brought home on the strap!

More to come!

[email protected]

·
Registered
463 Posts
Sport model???

·
Registered
31 Posts
Come on Joey! I'll sign a confidentiality agreement! Let us know man....whats up with the sport model???

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
Guys there are some changes for the better from what I have heard. I don't think there is a full on sport model this time. but sportyer look yes for sure

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Was That one of Wally's trips?
http://www.sidexsideoutfitterz.com/Downloads/grandcanyon.pdf

Side x Side Outfitterz

He does a hilocopter ride to the bottom of the Canyon for lunch! Wife and I got to do that trip with Wally some day.
Yep, Wally was our guide. He is a great guy! He painted my rhino and races with my friend. I just spent the last week and a half with Wally. I may get to do this trip with him 2 more times this year and I cant wait!

oooo boy so all that means is they canged the cage like on that new 550 i have seen not to impresive

I wish I could spill the beans but I wil tell you that Arctic Cat is making moves to take thier line up into the right direction when it comes both to sport and utility! Just hang tight!!!!

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Thanks for the 4play

·
Registered
15 Posts
I just returned form a week long ride from mesquite, NV to the north rim of the Grand Canyon with Arctic Cat. We drove the full new 2011 Lineup of Arctic Cat UTV's and let me tell you this is going to be Arctic Cat's best line up thus far. I can't say a lot as we are under embargo until August 1st but I will keep you all posted here and on www.UTVUnderground.com about our trip and the vehicles themselves.

We did over 300 miles all off road with pre production models fresh off the line and not one AC had to be brought home on the strap!

More to come!

[email protected]
Hey Joey, small world. I just made the same trip last week. Rode over 400 Miles around the north rim. Did you stay at the BAR 10 Ranch?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
We will be releasing all the 2011 AC info on August 4th!!! Couple more days!!!! I have ride pics and videos!!
thanks for the clarification Joey...hope AC doesn't disappoint everyone like they have been doing for the last couple of years...

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Cross your fingers and we will see guys. I hear the 650 is coming back.
Ha... AC fooled us once before, think their track record will hold...but hey, why the hell should they change their models, AC had increased it's market share according to their bigshots. The economy isn't falling as fast as it had, so that must mean the dealers need lots more of the same ol machines...
I'm with Chris (eaac), from what I've seen of the 2011 lineup, it may not be much..

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Just rode the HDX today on a short ride, just got two in, I will say the power steering is really nice.
Yeah, I agree, I have a HDX here, nice machine. I think it'll give the John Deere Gator and the Polaris Ranger a run for their money.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts