Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
for sale 2011 xtz.it has 80miles on it. it was in a wreck,machine drove under its own power when loaded. frame is bent and front end damage. the motor and tranny are fine. many good parts. I bought the machine to replace my motor and tranny in my 2010 XTZ because of issues of my warranty not wanting to cover the damaged motor, it sat at the dealership for 5months and finally they covered a new motor. I started to tear down the machine and kept every piece i took off so i have no use for the machine. $4000.00 awesome buy. located in central MI. pictures are posted below,

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes it has power steering and it is still on the frame, it is practically brand new the machine had 80 miles on it, there was no damage to steering

·
Registered
561 Posts
As much as I love a challenge. I took a closer look at a parts diagram and the frame is different for mounting. Good luck with the sale.
It would all depend on what ur asking for everthing I would need. also need the rack and mybe part of the front frame where the rack and eps mount.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i would like to try and sell the complete machine. I do not need it anymore,if it dont sell then i will part it out

1 - 11 of 11 Posts