Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all I'm Andrew,

I'm from Pennsylvania and new to the utv side of things but I've owned a few kitty sleds so not new to the brand. And basic or need to know things would be much appreciated. Right now I'll need to do all fluids and looking for 2" lift and 2" wheel spacer kit as well as a full windshield and a roof, any recommendations would be awesome. I'd also love to hear of any cool mods or must haves for these things to see what I want to get into.

Thanks so much!

·
Administrator
7,298 Posts
Hi all I'm Andrew,
View attachment 49964
I'm from Pennsylvania and new to the utv side of things but I've owned a few kitty sleds so not new to the brand. And basic or need to know things would be much appreciated. Right now I'll need to do all fluids and looking for 2" lift and 2" wheel spacer kit as well as a full windshield and a roof, any recommendations would be awesome. I'd also love to hear of any cool mods or must haves for these things to see what I want to get into.

Thanks so much!
Welcome to the site! Owning a Prowler now, makes one a fabricator! Some aftermarket support is out there, but no where near what other brands have. Lift kits are still available, Windshields are so so. I used scratch resistant lexan, and cut my own windshield, rubber insulated one hole clamps to attach it. All were found on ebay. I have several albums on my garage, and I did a lot of mods to mine.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts