Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a 2012 XTZ 1000 in mint/excellent shape! Runs great, all stock with approximately 430 miles and 35 hours on it, this may vary because it is currently in use. $12,000.00 firm, call Dan @ (724) 991-9295. Located in Butler Pennsylvania, Thanks!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
This is a 2012 XTZ 1000 in mint/excellent shape! Runs great, all stock with approximately 430 miles and 35 hours on it, this may vary because it is currently in use. $12,000.00 firm, call Dan @ (724) 991-9295. Located in Butler Pennsylvania, Thanks!
nice looking prowler,buying another brand,or just getting out of it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks, actually i'm planning to buy a Kawasaki Teryx 4, family is growing and we need some more seats!

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
thanks, actually i'm planning to buy a Kawasaki Teryx 4, family is growing and we need some more seats!
I have a buddy of mine that has one,he seems to like it,goes good in the mud with the long wheelbase.its not gonna run like that xtz does,but speed nots everything.if you plan on changing tires on it dont put over 28'' on it. tires will rub the frame on the rear unless you change springs.good luck with your sale.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts