Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2012 Arctic Cat Prowler XTZ 1000. Purchased new December 1, 2011, tracks added between Christmas and New Years 2011, removed March 2012.....25 miles with tracks on last winter (no snow), always stored inside. Tracks put back on 1/4/13. Rode 25 miles of snowmobile trails, back in the garage...no snow. Awesome Machine. Lots of Power. Very Low 36 hours. Odometer reads 440 miles, but isn't correct. The tracks make the speedometer read faster than you are actually traveling, thus more miles on the odometer. Top speed with the tracks, according to GPS is 40-42 mph, on the tires 71+.

Very Clean, adult owned. Full windshield; two piece roof; clear vinyl windstopper rear windshield; all genuine Arctic Cat. Arctic Cat Trailerable Cab Cover, new in package; Warn XT40 Multi-Mount Winch featuring synthetic rope and wireless remote, NEVER USED. Winch stored in a bag under the hood. Camoplast Tatou 4S Tracks, less than 60 miles (currenty installed), billet dome light, RAM UTV mount. Also comes with the original Bighorn 2.0 tires and wheels (like new)

I love this machine. It truely is a powerhouse. My personal circumstances have changed, and it must go. Over $21,000 invested. Will sacrafice, $13,000 starting bid, no reserve. Priced to Sell!! Can be seen and driven by serious buyers, Central Bridge, NY. Please don't waste my time, and I won't waste yours. Thanks.

Will deliver within 250 miles of Central Bridge, NY12035 for $2.00 per mile, enclosed trailer.

Currently listed on EBay and craigslist (Albany, NY)

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts