Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hellow Eveyone.I am New To This Site.I was Wondering If Anyone Uses Amzoil ow40 In There Prowler.and How Many Miles You Recomend To Change Oil And Filter.Thank You.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Hellow Eveyone.I am New To This Site.I was Wondering If Anyone Uses Amzoil ow40 In There Prowler.and How Many Miles You Recomend To Change Oil And Filter.Thank You.
welcome aboard to the best prowler site,I used 0/40 amsoil in my prowler and changed mine every 600 miles,i just bought a new A/C Sport and its recommended using Arctic cat extreme 0/40 full synthetic,and changing it at 1000 miles.

·
Administrator
7,221 Posts
Welcome to the site! I use Amsoil in different weights depending on outdoor temps! 20/50 during the Summer months, 10/40 during Spring, and Fall, 0/40 for Winter. All are synthetic oils, and Wet Clutch compatible. If it is very dusty while riding I change oil at 300 miles, normal riding at 600 miles. Change the filter at the same intervals. This is just my preference, but it works for me. Synthetics can go up to a 1,000 miles between changes.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Welcome to the site! I use Amsoil in different weights depending on outdoor temps! 20/50 during the Summer months, 10/40 during Spring, and Fall, 0/40 for Winter. All are synthetic oils, and Wet Clutch compatible. If it is very dusty while riding I change oil at 300 miles, normal riding at 600 miles. Change the filter at the same intervals. This is just my preference, but it works for me. Synthetics can go up to a 1,000 miles between changes.
I know I will never go 1000 miles on my sport before changing.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
Yes I Will Change mine Probably Around 300 Miles.Thank You For Your Info.
be sure it's wet clutch comparable Ricky

and welcome to the house also ,

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours everyone

·
Administrator
7,221 Posts
Ricky, where are you located? Prowlertalk has a pretty wide net!

·
Administrator
7,221 Posts
I think you qualify for the long distance award! Glad you are onboard!

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
yup just a couple key strokes away :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts