1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Rumor......

4seater on hdx chassis
4seater wildcat
Smaller 50" wide wildcat

Wildcat is supposed to be the new chassis and we will see smaller displacement wildcats.

Info from a dealer I talked too. So I would suspect there is some truth.

·
Registered
277 Posts
"Spy" video of the forthcoming Wildcat 4 seater....

·
Registered
733 Posts
Wow! a smaller width Wildcat would be really nice for my uses. I was just looking at "the other brand's" small ride and like it cuz it will fit in the tighter trails. Mine still fits fairly well I just gotta jam it! :)

·
Founding Member
3,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow! a smaller width Wildcat would be really nice for my uses. I was just looking at "the other brand's" small ride and like it cuz it will fit in the tighter trails. Mine still fits fairly well I just gotta jam it! :)
I have been looking at other brands also because I need a factory 4 seater. It does not appear AC is going to get in that market. Oh well

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
They have 2013's shown on their website right now. No mention of a 4 seater or 50" wide version. Not to say that they aren't waiting for some big unvail later on in the year.

·
Registered
861 Posts
do what you gotta do Seth. Just make sure its right for you and the family. i think that buying a factory 4 seater is the way to go for sure..at least its minimally tested and built for 4 people.

Not sure they need "smaller" displacement motors. not much point really. If you dont want to go 50 mph then dont use so much throttle. I think its a waste of resources for AC when that 951 motor is so detuned anyways.

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
i heard there are a lot of changes going to be made with the prowler and the wildcat..to be out late spring.......smaller wildcat with a new 750 motor..they want to compete with the razor s...... also will be using that same motor in the new prowler...and yes its a v twin....thats the latest i heard from a dealer in nh.:)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts