Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been awhile since I have been on forum. Getting ready for winter and switched to 4wd. No sound. The little icon on the dash changed to 4wd but no sound. Checked the switch resistance and it was all good. Getting ready to check voltage at actuator but before piercing wires I thought I would check fuse. There is no dedicated fuse that I can find saying drive ac tuator. I guess Im too lazy to pull every fuse and look for open. Does anyone know which fuse runs the actuator?
Thanks
Randy

·
Administrator
7,357 Posts
Been awhile since I have been on forum. Getting ready for winter and switched to 4wd. No sound. The little icon on the dash changed to 4wd but no sound. Checked the switch resistance and it was all good. Getting ready to check voltage at actuator but before piercing wires I thought I would check fuse. There is no dedicated fuse that I can find saying drive ac tuator. I guess Im too lazy to pull every fuse and look for open. Does anyone know which fuse runs the actuator?
Thanks
Randy
Should go to a 2WD relay, and power for the light is on the headlight relay. swap them out to conform.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts