Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was looking at the 2014 lineup and wanted to see if anyone knew what the difference is in the 700 hdx limited and the 700 hdx ,guess i'm missing it ,couldn't find what they changed besides color.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Was looking at the 2014 lineup and wanted to see if anyone knew what the difference is in the 700 hdx limited and the 700 hdx ,guess i'm missing it ,couldn't find what they changed besides color.
wirenut on the 500 it looks like power steering and the light switch is different on the 500 limited HDX

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Looks like the 700 HDX limited has power steering also.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
After looking at the 2014 A/C lineup I think I would like to have a new prowler 1000.:D:D For some reason the wife don't agree,maybe it's because I just spent money on Disc brakes for the rear.

·
Registered
561 Posts
After looking at the 2014 A/C lineup I think I would like to have a new prowler 1000.:D:D For some reason the wife don't agree,maybe it's because I just spent money on Disc brakes for the rear.
wait for the 50" wildcat I think this machine would be more up your ally with a better ride. I'd hate to say it but I sure like the poo 1000 rzr or maybe a wild cat X. I just love the ride and handling. I'm in the same boat as you the wife says be happy with what you got. Had it up to 68 mph on a rough trail. felt very few bumps. My buddy with the dead prowler was impressed on how smooth this thing is.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
wait for the 50" wildcat I think this machine would be more up your ally with a better ride. I'd hate to say it but I sure like the poo 1000 rzr or maybe a wild cat X. I just love the ride and handling. I'm in the same boat as you the wife says be happy with what you got. Had it up to 68 mph on a rough trail. felt very few bumps. My buddy with the dead prowler was impressed on how smooth this thing is.
only draw back I see is haul/carry space .. 'taint none.
not a rig for campouts and farm / work .

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Very true Gary,If i got a new one it would be the prowler,I really don't ride that fast anymore.

·
Administrator
7,304 Posts
Hard to beat a Prowler for meeting everybody's needs! Sport, Work, whatever!

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
we all agree :)

·
Registered
561 Posts
I don't own a farm and my camper is stationary. LOL guess I just like the rush and the ride. My backs to bad to be bounced around in a prowler. Guess if I needed the best of both worlds I could of bought a Canned Ham (Bearings Rings Pistons):eek: made in Canada eh!!

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
i don't own a farm and my camper is stationary. Lol guess i just like the rush and the ride. My backs to bad to be bounced around in a prowler. Guess if i needed the best of both worlds i could of bought a canned ham (bearings rings pistons):eek: Made in canada eh!!
good point lol..............

·
Premium Member
3,642 Posts
I don't own a farm and my camper is stationary. LOL guess I just like the rush and the ride. My backs to bad to be bounced around in a prowler. Guess if I needed the best of both worlds I could of bought a Canned Ham (Bearings Rings Pistons):eek: made in Canada eh!!
I'd like to take one for a test ride to feel the rush.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
The question is when is the Prowler going to get a make over?
ain't it about time to pull the trigger Seth ???? I mean come on weather is cooling and the desert is a waiting ya :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts