Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at the new 2015 AC lineup, makes me wonder about the wisdom of a 60" Wildcat Sport with the Inline twin 700, and the Wildcat Trail with the same powertrain? There would be no comparison on performance between the two. Seems like the trail would be the better buy of the two. Just my thoughts!

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
I haven't looked much at the sports, but what I think is insane is they are still rolling the single thumper 700 in the HDX. Why the hell not put the 1000 in the HDX. That would be one nice machine IMO.:D

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You got that right! It would compete with the 900 Ranger and win!

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Looking at the new 2015 AC lineup, makes me wonder about the wisdom of a 60" Wildcat Sport with the Inline twin 700, and the Wildcat Trail with the same powertrain? There would be no comparison on performance between the two. Seems like the trail would be the better buy of the two. Just my thoughts!
Those 700's run great ,I got videos of them out running 1000 rzr's all they do is has Evolution Motorsport's re-flash the ECU........I know a guy that owns Devouis powersports that has one.......

·
Registered
92 Posts
Yeap the Sports are getting great reviews and are starting to sell like hot cakes. The machine is 200 pounds lighter then full size Wildcats and in stock form apparently they perform just as well if not a little better. Guys are getting mid to upper 60's out of the stock 700 and the machine climes like a goat. The full Evo performance upgrade looks like a reflash, a new muffler, and a new filter (just under $1000 total) and the guys that have done it are reporting great results, supposed to add like 9-11 hp lol. I can't lie guys, I'm really thinking about swapping over to a Wildcat

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Yeap the Sports are getting great reviews and are starting to sell like hot cakes. The machine is 200 pounds lighter then full size Wildcats and in stock form apparently they perform just as well if not a little better. Guys are getting mid to upper 60's out of the stock 700 and the machine climes like a goat. The full Evo performance upgrade looks like a reflash, a new muffler, and a new filter (just under $1000 total) and the guys that have done it are reporting great results, supposed to add like 9-11 hp lol. I can't lie guys, I'm really thinking about swapping over to a Wildcat
I bet this is helping sales.
2015 Arctic Cat Wildcat Sport 700 SxS Takes King of the Hammers Podium

·
Registered
561 Posts
I would take the sport over the trail for two reasons. The sport is 60" wide compared to 50" wide. The sport overall ride will be better and more stable plus the Elka shock package. That it self is worth it. I took a sport for a ride in the fall it goes plus can handle the bumps far better than the 50" wide trail.

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Good to know! Not looking, but you know how that works! I'd still keep my Prowler.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
The sport with the EVO RE-FLASH Will out run a RZR 1000.......

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I keep sliding towards a trail! More 50" trails available! Not something I need to worry about unless I want a divorce! LOL

1 - 10 of 10 Posts