Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi new to site looking for a lift kit 700 xt 2015 does anyone know off one made for it

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
Hi Lou ... welcome to the house on of the 650-700 guys will show up soon .. many of them on here

fill in your location and signature so in the future we won't have to ask a question to answer one of yours ... also read my Newby line at the bottom of my signature :)

use the user CP button at the top right on this page to do that

·
Super Moderator
1,036 Posts
Mine is an EPI, like it except the rear upper bracket hits on the upper control arm when hitting serious bumps. Makes for a hell of a bang on compression. I'm gonna modify it one of these days. But for $85, what do you expect. Well $85 back when I bought it.

·
Administrator
7,221 Posts
Welcome to the site! Newer model Prowlers seem to be lacking in after market goodies! Try Hi Lifter for your model, or Octane Toybox. Any Prowler help is on this site! Great Guys, and free knowledge!

·
Administrator
7,221 Posts
Try Pure Offroad, they have kits for several Prowler models.

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts

·
Administrator
7,221 Posts
How much different are the newer model frames? Doesn't seem like many parts will fit!

·
Administrator
7,221 Posts
Curiosity got the best of me! Front portion of the frame is different in design, but the lower A- frames are the same as the older models. The upper A-frame is somewhat different in design, but the suspension mounting points seem to be the same. From what I'm seeing, they lower the upper mounting point in order to force the suspension downward, and the frame up. Never tried a lift kit, are they worth the effort?

·
Registered
253 Posts
Never tried a lift kit, are they worth the effort?
i was looking into getting a 2" lift for mine. i have my suspension set very soft to make for a Cadillac ride. the bad side is there isnt much clearance when its set soft. i was thinking i could keep my plush ride and still have the clearance with the lift kit. im not too worried about it for now though. my next investment is tires. debating on getting a set of 27's or sticking with the 26's.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts