Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, looking for a 12v wire(power on only when key is on) that I can tap into on my 2015 prowler HDX 500. I just need this to power a relay, which will in turn power a light bars, etc from the battery.

Not sure where to start looking, wondering if someone has already done this and can provide guidance.

·
Registered
255 Posts
if the 500 is set up the same as my 700 there is an extra plug behind the switch panel that you can plug into. one side is neg and one side is positive.

·
Administrator
7,298 Posts
One behind the dash, and one under the bed. Both are keyed hot. AC makes accessory plug ins that feature multiple outlets, which are shown in their catalog, and are at a reasonable cost (hard to believe! LOL)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Darn, still struggling with this. I found a red wire behind the dash, but it looks like it was previously used and now has no power at all(even with key on). Looked under the bed and see a cluster of wires near the air filter - not sure which wire or what to look for. Also thought of just taking power from the 12V outlets, but looks like those are always on.

Not sure what to do next. any suggestions welcome.

I see what seems to be a fuse box under the seat, but not sure how to get it open?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts