Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 20 of 242 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
headin over this morning to see about maybe pulling the trigger on a new Wildcat sport the 60'' wide one,just feel like i want something a little more sportier,i dont like the trail its only 50'' wide,they have already seen my prowler and really like it,i will keep my light bars and my bead lock wheels,cause they will fit the sport.i still have my factory prowler wheels..........but i wont give mine away,if i get it i will get it with a full windshield and roof and a back window.....this one i will leave stock,it already has over 60+ HP.........read a lot of good reviews on them.......:)

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They ran this one pretty much stock the King of the Hammers.
2015 Arctic Cat Wildcat Sport 700 SxS Takes King of the Hammers Podium
I meant a 2015..........I will have it by next wed.........:):):)2015 Arctic cat sport XT gonna get it with a roof,full windshield and a back window,and i'm going to keep my bead locks to put on it,so i guess it will have a little bit of my prowler on it.....and I'm not going to tinker with it..........gonna give me 6500 for my prowler.......hate to see it go ..but its time for a change.....:)

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
I better sneak over this week and swap out shocks!

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
I meant a 2015..........I will have it by next wed.........:):):)2015 Arctic cat sport XT gonna get it with a roof,full windshield and a back window,and i'm going to keep my bead locks to put on it,so i guess it will have a little bit of my prowler on it.....and I'm not going to tinker with it..........gonna give me 6500 for my prowler.......hate to see it go ..but its time for a change.....:)
that's great mike!! that's more than we were thinking!!!! awsome:D

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
Good for you friend! You got a great price on your Prowler! You have to quit telling us you will leave it stock! You can't do that! LOL I'll be interested in your first impressions! Congrats!

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
ya like we'll believe "leaving it stock" line LOL ... so wonder who he thinks is believing this line of BS LOL

CONGRATS on the purchase buddy

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
I'd be camping in the dealers lot waiting for the truck to arrive! How long of a warranty did you get? The buy now button will be there when it runs out.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Congrats! Can't wait to see some pics.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Good for you friend! You got a great price on your Prowler! You have to quit telling us you will leave it stock! You can't do that! LOL I'll be interested in your first impressions! Congrats!
Yea RD I got a good price considering my 2006 prowler only books for 3800 dollars,so i guess i got a couple thousands dollars for my add on's.........They have a 2011 prowler sitting over there with 600 miles and they want 9000 dollars,the salesman told me no one has even looked at it..........

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
They told me they would give me 6500 with my beadlocks and tires or 6000 if i keep them.....not sure what i want to do yet ,the trail XT has black aluminum wheels on it.....????????????

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
They told me they would give me 6500 with my beadlocks and tires or 6000 if i keep them.....not sure what i want to do yet ,the trail XT has black aluminum wheels on it.....????????????
That would be a tough decision, which tires do you like best? Will they swap the new tires to the beadlocks if you keep them?

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
I hope the dealer has some new Cats to look at when I get my new shock today, but I'm only looking :(

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That would be a tough decision, which tires do you like best? Will they swap the new tires to the beadlocks if you keep them?
Mike the sport has 12'' wheels mine are 14'',i'm gonna keep my bead locks,and the wheels that come on the sport,i still have my factory wheels that i will give them,and they will have to put tires on them,that's costing me 200 dollars.not bad really 50 dollars a tire.

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Wow only 12" wheels, I think I would stick with the 14's also.

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
See, he is making changes already! LOL

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
I thought cat ran 14" on all their side by sides like our Prowlers, haven't really looked at anything new, I might want to buy one if I did.

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
When do you go for your first ride? Very Happy for you! Someone will be getting a great Prowler!

1 - 20 of 242 Posts