Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im buying new tires for my rig and want to know if it is safe to run 11s all the way around,,, will they rub??? will they hit??? am i nuts ????lol:confused:

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
im buying new tires for my rig and want to know if it is safe to run 11s all the way around,,, will they rub??? will they hit??? am i nuts ????lol:confused:
It would be mean looking,I would say if you had them on 7'' rims might be alright,plus you have power steering.GTroyer said I think that 11''wide on 8'' rims rubbed on the front.

·
Premium Member
3,642 Posts
Ask Diesel Racer I think that is what he has, if I remember right he bought wheels & tires from Cabela's

·
Premium Member
3,642 Posts
I don't think he does, here's a pic of the same tires on mine but stock size. Look how deep his wheel is compared to mine I think that helps.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
I don't think he does, here's a pic of the same tires on mine but stock size. Look how deep his wheel is compared to mine I think that helps.
your tires are 9'' in the front,they look wider.but like you said a lot depends on the off set on the rim.

·
Premium Member
3,642 Posts
Ok forget everything I just said, I read the 11s all the way around in the post but not the title now I see the 28:eek: . Stock tires are 26, that's what I have and Diesel Racer also. My mistake sorry about that I need to make sure I read everything before I post next time.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Ok forget everything I just said, I read the 11s all the way around in the post but not the title now I see the 28:eek: . Stock tires are 26, that's what I have and Diesel Racer also. My mistake sorry about that I need to make sure I read everything before I post next time.
I did the same thing,he wants to run 28x11x14 all around.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
does it matter if your tires stick out.mike and I just got a little screwed on the subject.:confused::confused:

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
GTroyer said I think that 11''wide on 8'' rims rubbed on the front.
twernt me Bubba :)

if anything I would go with front size X4 not rear size X4 .. and I don't want 28"'s

·
Registered
813 Posts
I have 26x11x14 on all 4 corners on Sedona 7x14 5+2 rims from Cabelas with no lift and they don't rub

1 - 12 of 12 Posts