Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats everyone doing for the long weekend??im going up north to my camp to ride and relax for 4 days.................:D

·
Registered
812 Posts
Working here, going to camp for 3 days the following weekend though..

·
Administrator
7,280 Posts
Riding local, and having the kids over for a cook out!

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
My daughter is having a cookout on the 4th we'll probably go to her house.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Staying around the house and cooking out going to be too hot.

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Staying around the house and cooking out going to be too hot.
Stay cool down there I've been reading about the high temps and the tragic wildfire I think is north of you.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Thursday is my girl and i's anniversary, so what ever she wants to do.

Friday I'm gonna be trying to get some work done around the house.

Then Saturday, I'm gonna try and put about a bazillion miles on the buggy. There is suppose to a group of us getting together to go ride. But they all trailer theirs. I don't trailer any of the places i go. So I just put an extra 30 miles on getting there to meet up with them.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
I'll be working....:(

·
Registered
414 Posts
Going on a 5 day camping trip and ride up at Anderson Reservoir. My brother is bringing their ski boat so we,ll be mixing it up between riding machines and tubing. Toss in some ground squirell hunting for added fun.

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Going on a 5 day camping trip and ride up at Anderson Reservoir. My brother is bringing their ski boat so we,ll be mixing it up between riding machines and tubing. Toss in some ground squirell hunting for added fun.
Now that sounds like a weekend that will have entertainment for everyone.

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
we do the same only with red squirells

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Good topic Brian,I will be in Jenks Oaklahoma.Having a cook out also,few fire works,and a few cold ones.:D

·
Registered
561 Posts
it's not a long weekend for us but I will enjoy it just the same. got a 50th birthday to go to out at my trailer in the bush. We had our long weekend this weekend. Happy Canada Day:)

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
out of here right after work ,,no cell phones and no internet,,nice!!!! the red squirrels are little bastards!! they get into everything......... CHOOT EM!!!

·
Administrator
7,280 Posts
Have a Great 4th to all! Enjoy the day, and hope most have a long week end. RD

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
heading down to south end of Coeur d'Alene Lake to one of the river inlets [St. Joe] ... friends have river front property and we get together every 4th and BBQ blow off fire works , listen to the neighbor property feller blow off his canon ['bout blows your ears drums out too] .. many properties on this river and gets to be a big city on holidays like the 4th. .... friends place is 20 Acres and all flat [few lil swells] so the big campouts sometimes are in the 20 to 30 rig parties .. lots of beer/bbq/smokers and SxS riding not in that order :) .. big bonfires at night , our fire ring is a piece of gas line pipe 48" and about 3' high burried down over a foot so we get lots of heat off the cherry red hot ring .. get cool to cold at night even after a 100 degree day. we go through over a cord of wood in less than a week down there. have to go today out on my property and drop a dead tree n cut into rounds and load them up to add to the wood pile down there.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Sounds like a good time Gary,every body have a safe and fun 4th of July.:)

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Everyone have a safe and fun JULY 4TH.............NO DRIVING AND DRINKING.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Everyone have a safe and fun JULY 4TH.............NO DRIVING AND DRINKING.
I hope everyone made it through the 4th safe,and had a good time,for me it's just kinda like another day.:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts