Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can hear it cycling on and off regardless of the switch position. I took the cover off and the inside looks to be ok so I greased the 4 wire terminals and put the cover back on. Also cleaned/greased the plug close to the diff all with no luck. Any ideas?

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
I can hear it cycling on and off regardless of the switch position. I took the cover off and the inside looks to be ok so I greased the 4 wire terminals and put the cover back on. Also cleaned/greased the plug close to the diff all with no luck. Any ideas?
I would unplug the switch first thing.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I took the switch out and worked it over with contact cleaner, then greased the connectors and reinstalled. Haven't been able to repeat the problem and it seems to be working fine. Wish I would have started with the switch rather than the circuit board in the actuator.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
I took the switch out and worked it over with contact cleaner, then greased the connectors and reinstalled. Haven't been able to repeat the problem and it seems to be working fine. Wish I would have started with the switch rather than the circuit board in the actuator.
Sometimes you need to start with the simple stuff first.

·
Founding Member
3,867 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts