Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pulled my sons dirtbike out of storage and filled it with fresh gas and it fired right up. It runs fine but gas is dripping from the overflow. I took the carb apart and noticed that the float was full of gas. Somehow its getting in and causing the float to sink and that causes the gas to overflow. I was thinking of injecting it with foam insulation or something to make it work so he can ride while the parts are on order. Any ideas? Here's his hog:

Chinese junk, but a good learner bike.

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
That kids got skills. He was doing a few tricks there. I don't remember what you call them but I think they were knack knacks.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That kids got skills. He was doing a few tricks there. I don't remember what you call them but I think they were knack knacks.
Yeah he likes to say "I got mad skills". He went over the handlebars once, got up and brushed the dirt off screaming "I just want to ride!" Got back on and took off. That one scared me to death.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Thats funny. He does have mad skills. I would find the hole in the float and J-B weld it and call it a day.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts