Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
5000 poster club members. YOUR NAME WILL BE ADDED TO THIS WHEN YOU REACH THE MILESTONE.

De3.

·
Administrator
7,298 Posts
Damn Son, that will take a heap of doing! Congrats!

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
I told you he was a post whore LOL … the man sits at his computer and waits for a audio signal to wake him up to reply.

on edit … congrats too

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
I told you he was a post whore LOL … the man sits at his computer and waits for a audio signal to wake him up to reply.

Big time, He needs to get a Life!

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
congrats mike ,,,,,,:D some people have to work for a living:eek: lol

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I like that Gary post whore....lmao.:) get a life heck I got a great life.......................lol:) I JUST LIKE TO TALK JUST ASK MY GARAGE NIGHT BUDDYS.

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Congrats, I'm going to have to get up earlier I'm falling farther behind!

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
Congrats, I'm going to have to get up earlier I'm falling farther behind!

I'm usually up between 2 and 4 AM so don't think that is an answer for me LOL [damn old bones and pay back for not taking care of the body in youth I guess]

I go to 2 site a day every day I have my 'puter near. a Diesel site I've been going to for years now and here. the diesel site I'm up to 16,250+ posts but again been there a long time and used to be into diesel hot rodding big time :) .. still enjoy the crowd there. It's like here , guys helping guys.

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
I used to get up at 3:30 for work that ain't happening now that I'm retired. Unless I have something to do 6 is early enough for me.

·
Administrator
7,298 Posts
Amen to that Brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
I was raised on a dairy farm, and much of my work life worked long long hours and commuted 3 hrs a day so am very used to getting up early , and the damn bones don't allow good sleep.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts